BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 Arsenal 2

cn174

Well ima still stick with my previous prediction and say we win 3-2. Eather way win or lose to me it dont matter because its the gunners, and playing like they are we are in for a big fight to come away with all 3 or even 1 point. I also think that now that we are getting are key players back we will start kickin some ass!!! #-2 we win and all will be well in the world :lol::brfc:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to our groundsman, the pitch is on our side. He doesn't think Wenger will appreciate it too much.

Incidentally, the undersoil heating hasn't been used at all yet. Usually it's switched on in October. Now where's that thread about global warming, - come to think of it, where's Jack? :rolleyes:

Lee has put on the official site that there are 4 changes. Bentley, Tugay, Gally and Jay out and Emerton, Neill, Benni and Sav in.

Not sure where he has put Toddy, he's not mentioned in the 16 at all and also not mentioned amongst the 4 changes... I'm sure he played last week and I'm sure he was captain.

Whats happening Lee. Is it another change ie Henchoz for Todd, meaning 5 changes to the team or is Todd in the team and Henchoz left out.

ooijer henchoz zurab neil

I'm not a fan of Todd, but Hughes has got this defence all wrong today! I can't understand why Henchoz is playing instead of Todd, and Ooijer on the right against a team full of pace!

I think this mistake will cost us dearly today...

Friedel

ooijer henchoz zurab neil

emerton mokoena savage MGP

mccarthy derbyshire

subs

brown

peter

mceveley

nonda

tugay

Henchoz's pace vs arsenal's strikers ? oh boy. Moko instead of Tugay ? And I guess we have to assume Nonda isn't fully fit yet.

This commitment that Lucas Neill is supposedly showing to the Blackburn cause always seeems to result in free-kicks and penalties and goals. I'd rather have someone in there that isnt committed but will not make stupid mistakes time and time again!!!

Get rid!!!!!!!!!!

Archived