BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New England Kit

Cocker

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like it much. On the face of it, it looks quite good nice and simple with the stripes on the shoulder.

But there's a crazy pattern thing going on underneath the arm and down the side which just looks a bit daft.

IPB Image

It's hideous. Bumbro make the most disgusting kits I've ever seen.

Is that Peter Crouch's?

The best ever England kit surely had to be Spain 82 - Think it was made by Admiral. To be fair though, most national team kits were pretty good back then.

The worst? It must be the grey Euro 96 away kit. What was that all about?

You don't recall a brand called 'uhlsport' then?

Completely slipped my mind. I'd like to thank you for reminding me, but now the nightmares have come back following visions of Uhlsport shirts.

The England kit is always rubbish, I'm glad my heritage is Italian.

My 8 year old stayed up to watch the game last night and his retort after the game was 'that was rubbish don't get me the new kit' By the time you have added in the shorts and socks (a must for an 8 year old) it gets bloody expensive and I have to get it shipped to Spain (which costs me at least £10) so at the moment I am happy he dosen't want a new kit. Could turn out to be a nice birthday pressi for him (october) or maybe he reverts to the country we live in and wants the new Spanish kit B)B)

Archived