BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Supporters' Chants

I'd just like to say, that the Rovers fans are by far, the worse for song originality.

The one, "What's that coming over the hill Shabani Nonda" was brilliant.

But what do we sing for him now, the same old "Shabani Nonda" to the same tune as "Benni McCarthy" or "David Bentley".

It is shocking.

In the 80's the songs were brilliant, today it is embarassing.

dont mean to send this thread off topic but during either the liverpool or boro game, hughesy took nonda off and the Blackburn end stood applauding. a few hundred below were singing the "whats that coming over the hill song".

then the numbty drummer bangs his "dud-dud-dud" and once again we have now the shocking "get in to em" song for another player.

as i say, don't want to start another thread slagging the guy off, but he is without doubt not helping any original songs. :brfc:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed opportunity, but after Gilberto was sent off on Saturday, some wag (not me) should have started the:

"Eleven, we're playing eleven again, we're playing eleven again"

I did post a letter to the Gruaniad's site pointing out that we have sung "La Donna e Mobile" to Phil Thompson with the words "Sit down Pinnichio", but it must have been flooded with similar messages.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/letters/story/0,,1990313,00.html

Agreed, total song killer.

He came into the Ewood arms on Saturday after the game.

Me and my mate were considering kidnapping him.

I HATE YOU WILL :P

YOU SHOULD HAVE RAMMED ONE OF THEM STICKS UP HIS ARSE SO FAR IT CAME OUT OF HIS NOSE....

its embarassing when the opp goalie takes a goal kick and he bangs away likea burnley mum does with her sister

Of course he doesn't. That would be hypocritical!!!

Hoist petard his by own.

Make a sentence

oh god shes back stalking me........dont think shoving a drumstick up someones arse is the same as you saying youd stab or kneecap souness.

now theres a good girl go and eat some salmonella or ecolied prawn butties in the south of england the place you hate so much you live there ..

Do you condone murder or GBH then? <_<

:lol: throw the fish bait and mouldy scottish salmon will bite

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but their song for, Boro's new signing, Lee Dong Gook from Korea, made me chuckle

10 jack russells, standing in the street

and if Dong Gook is hungry and wants a bite to eat

there'll be 9 jack russells, standing in the street.

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but their song for, Boro's new signing, Lee Dong Gook from Korea, made me chuckle

and if Dong Gook is hungry and wants a bite to eat

there'll be 9 jack russells, standing in the street.

On another note - Lee Dong Gook is my new favourite name :)

I'd like to know what that song is that I've heard United and Liverpool sing when they have scored....I know this sounds stupid, but it ain't dissimilar to "Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree"...Well that tune anyway.

I hope that someone can help as I'm being particularly vague for this one....I don't think I've heard it sung by anyone else but them two sets of fans...

Thanks boys and girls.

I'd like to know what that song is that I've heard United and Liverpool sing when they have scored....I know this sounds stupid, but it ain't dissimilar to "Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree"...Well that tune anyway.

I hope that someone can help as I'm being particularly vague for this one....I don't think I've heard it sung by anyone else but them two sets of fans...

Thanks boys and girls.

you will need to get in touch with that Pete Boyle moron who sits in his lonely Davyhulme bedsit penning daft ditties for the daytripping sheep to sing along to off photocopied songsheets at O/T.

Dont get me started.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Boro one. Utd have a similar themed one for Park Ji Sung.

Apparently Everton fans were giving Gerrard loads of stick last weekend about issues we can't mention on here. One was to the song by The Automatic that some Rovers fans have used for Nonda; just replace Nonda with gangster.

Ripped this one from Russell Brand to the tune of 'Up town Girl' not sure if its taken off at Upton Park yet.

Ewood Park, We're the Rovers We're from Ewood Park,

We're Just a Bunch of Crazy Northern Boys,

We're in your town to make some F*@kin Noise,

Some F*@kin Noise.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

One of my favorites is the song sheffield United Sing to the tune of John Denver's "Annies Song".

You fill up my senses

Like a gallon of Magnet

Like a packet of Woodbines

Like a good Pinch of snuff

Like a night out in Sheffield

Like a greasy chip butty

Like Sheffield United

Come thrill me again

Lala La La Uuurgh

Sounds great at Bramall Lane when they belt it out.

Archived