BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott Bolton

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily i don't have to make a choice as I can't go anyway. I've always thought that Bolton tickets were the most overpriced in that the stadium's the coldest place on earth, the games I've seen there have been some of the most tedious I've ever watched and they infuriate me with their useless dancers and those silly big flags with "I feel good" belting out. I would still have been tempted to go though because we always try to go nearby away games even if we can't manage any others, which is why it's good I really can't give in to temptation this time.

Can't say we'll miss you much if you don't come. And for Christ's sake get your facts right about the pricing at the Reebok. Some posters on here would have trouble digesting articles in the Sun.

breezeblock fans are a sfickle as their manager and chairman. A right bunch of nobs.

We give them a cheap day out so they can take their biggest ever support to a Premiership game, you would have thought that with them failing to sell tickets like Rovers they would have introduced something similar.

Thing is this, winkers know that Rovers will take the points in the retunr game, much like they always do at Ewood, so they dont want a full hous being disappointed !!!

For me, I would rather watch it in the pub than spend my hard earned in a @#/? ground that sells @#/? beer and basically is full of crap, it reminds of turd moor :blink:

Can't say we'll miss you much if you don't come. And for Christ's sake get your facts right about the pricing at the Reebok. Some posters on here would have trouble digesting articles in the Sun.

Was wondering when you'd show up again. Wasn't surprised when you stayed away after you took a cuffing of the Gooners. Was in Notlob the other day and noticed a lot of the locals wearing Rags shirts. Would seem that those who call you inbreds are inbred themselves.

Was wondering when you'd show up again. Wasn't surprised when you stayed away after you took a cuffing of the Gooners. Was in Notlob the other day and noticed a lot of the locals wearing Rags shirts. Would seem that those who call you inbreds are inbred themselves.

Hardly a cuffing, Jethro.

And you may see no-marks wearing rags shirts in Bolton, just like any other town, including Blackburn. We see quite a few wearing Rovers shirts too. Usually they are over for a night out at the cinema. You don't have one yet, do you? :rolleyes:

Can't say we'll miss much either. 0-0/1-1 draw with one team trying to play football and the other lumping it upfield. That's been the story of the last few Breezeblock games.

And you may see no-marks wearing rags shirts in Bolton, just like any other town, including Blackburn. We see quite a few wearing Rovers shirts too. Usually they are over for a night out at the cinema. You don't have one yet, do you? :rolleyes:

We have two, unless the Apollo is closed now.

Also saw a Chelski shirt Bubba but no W*nky tops.

'kin huge cinema in B/bn, not that I live there anyway.

Also saw a Chelski shirt Bubba but no W*nky tops.

'kin huge cinema in B/bn, not that I live there anyway.

No, I mean a cinema - not that little five screen flea pit.

Jesus wept it comes to something when the cloven hooved feckers are trying to outdo us by boasting of a cinema!!! I suppose when you've won as little as those half-witted inbreds then they'll clutch onto anything. £32 to watch Fat Sam and his bunch of thugs? Not in a million years. Seeing as they've announced price cuts already for next year then it's clear even sum of the pig lovers have sense and won't pay those prices either.

I really must get myself down to Notlob for the next Hollywood premier. Prick.

...and that's "Premiere" Mike - unless of course you are affecting some kind of Oswaldtwistle form of English in a wannabee Yank sort of way.

Prick? No style, old chap!

Zulu, you really are a plant pot aren't you?

Why don't you run along back to your 12 yr old wife in inbred Little Lever or Horwich or whatever rock you crawled out from.

We'll just see how shocking it looks on tele' watching all your fans dressed as blue or white seats lying down watching your "Hoof the long ball up to fat lad" even though he's injured!

Come back when you've won something, Manchester's Cess Pit.

Oh come on guys, give the Bolton lads and lasses some credit. I'm sure they wouldn't want to sit and talk about how they are still in the FA cup, UEFA cup, how they once won the premiership, how their team is entertaining to watch, their prices are fair and how they have famous derby matches in their recent history. Obviously prefering to talk about how great their cinema is.

We should just accept that, unfortunatly, instead of going to watch I love my sister on the big screen, we have to settle for UEFA cup football tonight.

Greetings,

Pugg.

P.S didn't Blackburn just have a whole new cinema complex built or did I dream it?

That's choice, coming from Padiham.

Choice? are you from New Zealand?

You just cant keep away LULU, can you?

You are becoming obsessed with the mighty Rovers?

You have probably asked for some aversion therapy, but your vet cant spell it................

Archived