BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott Bolton

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decent offer but i'm afraid still not good enough.

Bolton should be ashamed of themselves.

Exactly. Come on, folks, they are having a laugh. This is what the lower tier tickets were priced in the first place, and they probably wouldn't have sold them anyway! No doubt they'll splash it all over the place making themselves look so generous. :angry:

Anyone got a very large dog I can borrow to take for 'walkies' past their training ground? I've got a pretty good aim with a poop scoop.............. :ph34r:

I share your cynicism..... they are simply carrying out a rearguard pr exercise given that the heat is on from all sides (Sun / BBC / The Commons etc at the moment re:ticket prices. The boycott must be working and expected tckt sales must be dire. After our gesture to them at Ewood they'd have been nailed in the opress and media and they know it.

They are on the run so dont give in just keep the pressure on and don't but tckts until they are £15!!!!

And anyway the view will be @#/? from down there.

and the bloke next to him with no dress sense orange and blue coat looks like a badly dressed yank is abbey

says the fella who gets his mrs to get him the rejects and throway clothes from matalan..mr fashion himself.

I got texts last night the cameras showed the sexiest man alive after none doh had missed the late chance ,(,me and kiero) ,if anyone has a you tube or pics off itv 4 late on let me know.(if camera was to pan on steveo then the super size wide lens would be needed and they was already out on loan filming elephants in the jungle for a wildlife doc :P

my sides have just split:

" jussi v brad = jussi

hunt v kishini*@# = hunt

TBH v Ooijet = TBH

Meite v Nelsin = Meite

Ricky v their left back = Ricky

Campo v Tugay = Ivan

Nolan v Savage = Nolan

Emerton v Speed = Speed

Pedersen v Diouf = Diouf

Anelka v McCarthy = Anelka

Davies v Bentley = Davies "

anyone with a username as ''hisroyalgingerness", was always going to have issues.

Back on the boycott topic, Man U are boycotting buying any food, drink, merchandising at Fulham in protest at £45 tickets. Their spokesman also said the following

He added that Fulham were no more guilty of "fleecing" United fans than many other clubs and pointed out that earlier this season Blackburn charged Bolton fans £15 - for a "proper local derby" - but United fans had to pay £36.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 23 2007, 13:26 ) 492638[/snapback]
Back on the boycott topic, Man U are boycotting buying any food, drink, merchandising at Fulham in protest at £45 tickets. Their spokesman also said the following

He added that Fulham were no more guilty of "fleecing" United fans than many other clubs and pointed out that earlier this season Blackburn charged Bolton fans £15 - for a "proper local derby" - but United fans had to pay £36.

Fair play to Fulham I say. There has to be some compensation for having that cocky, arrogant, obnoxious shower of sh1te decend on your ground.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 23 2007, 13:26 ) 492638[/snapback]

We're gonna have to pay £34 at OT, so screw em. Sympathy for them at fulham, but why did they buy the ticket in the first place?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 23 2007, 13:26 ) 492638[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Back on the boycott topic, Man U are boycotting buying any food, drink, merchandising at Fulham in protest at £45 tickets. Their spokesman also said the following

We're gonna have to pay £34 at OT, so screw em. Sympathy for them at fulham, but why did they buy the ticket in the first place?

I thought exactly the same when I read that. If they charged us £20, I'm sure we'd return the favour.

As for my Bolton refund now the tickets are £24 instead of £32... I was on hold for 25 minutes, down from number 25 in the queue to number 2 only for the clock to strike half five and here the message "the ticket office is now closed". Brilliant customer service. :unsure:

As for my Bolton refund now the tickets are £24 instead of £32... I was on hold for 25 minutes, down from number 25 in the queue to number 2 only for the clock to strike half five and here the message "the ticket office is now closed". Brilliant customer service. :unsure:

Oh dear!

how much for the phone call??

yeh whats going on with the ticket office at the moment this is the busiest ive known it for ages 3 times ive traid for bolton tickets managed to get through on the 3rd attemt still its a good sign that tickets are selling well

Eh? Have you not heard that the proper Rovers fans have organised a boycott of the Breezeblock?

Archived