BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City 0 Rovers 3

colin

Thank god Barton is out. Also, apparently Manchester City haven't beaten Blackburn at home in the Premiership for 14 years (I can't find a site to confirm this, but SSN are usually right with these statistics), of course I'm touching wood as I say this.

If thats true that would be when we were leading 2-0 only to lose 3-2. What a horrible game that was. To make it worse my cup of coffee got 'coined' at half time.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's the usual industrial estate places between Piccadilly station and Eastlands who will take a fiver off you.

You could try the car parks next to Eastlands but they might get full early on

Don't try parking on the local streets - there is a match day resident-permit-holders-only scheme in place and you'll get a ticket.

Don't even think about the Asda next door to Eastlands. Unless you can take the missus and get her to do the shopping and move the car every 30 minutes.

If your legs work OK and you don't fancy paying, your best bet is probably to the east of the ground on the way in from the M60.

Thanks for that, much appreciated

McEveley, Bentley, Tugay and Nonda in

Neill (counting his money), Emerton (bench), Mokoena (susp.) and Derbyshire (bench) out

Personally i'd move emerton back to right back and drop henchoz.

Bentley is a must return, as are nonda and Tugs.

edit

Line Up: Friedel, Ooijer, Henchoz, Khizanishvili, McEveley, Bentley, Tugay, Savage, Pedersen, Nonda, McCarthy.

Subs: Enckelman, Emerton, Gallagher, Derbyshire, Peter.

Interesting to note no Jason Brown and a very very attacking bench.

Emerton's just what we need right now for a bit of drive and direction in attack. Ooijer has done a good job, though. We're playing exceptionally well with a patient passing game. Hope he's not out of a long time! It looks painful and we really need our defensive stocks well-nourished.

Archived