BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turf Moor Is Falling Down........

Gav

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a former resident of Bedfordshire, I say come on Luton! Do Eric Morcombe proud and stay up at Burnley's expense.

Thing is to me, this is the game I think they will win along with the Norwich game to keep them up unfortunately.

I think Luton are doomed already.

In the last 4 seasons the last relegation place as gone to the following clubs/points total

Crewe - 42

Gillingham - 50

Walsall - 51

Sheff Wed - 46

current standings

8 Burnley 41

19 Hull 41

20 Southend 38

21 Barnsley 38

22 QPR 37

23 Luton 36

24 Leeds 35

Burnley have 2 games in hand.

I would be happy to see a Leeds revival resulting in Burnley being relegated. Saw cotterill on SSN mumbling and groaning about 3 right backs or something like that had to smile.

I think they've just about got enough points in the bank early on to scrape up.

I disagree . Luton look doomed even more than Leeds ...but I still wouldn't write Leeds off completely . The final relegation place could well be Burnley's looking at the fixture list .

Barnsley play tonight . A win would be nice .

My prediction for the drop ; Luton , Leeds ( a difficult run in ) and Burnley . :)

Posted by IanMcL on 14 Mar 2007 19:59

Yellow Shirts ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We never play well in yellow...send these award winning puffshirts to the same bin as the Green and black ones. Let's play in Claret and blue home and away for the rest of the season -if only to renmind the players that they represent a club that has achieved greatness and they owe it a performance."

Eh?? Achieved greatness? have I missed something? haha what a sad bunch of inbreds they really are, makes me proud to have my user name when we really all are LAUGHING AT THE DINGLES :lol:

Posted by IanMcL on 14 Mar 2007 19:59

Yellow Shirts ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We never play well in yellow...send these award winning puffshirts to the same bin as the Green and black ones. Let's play in Claret and blue home and away for the rest of the season -if only to renmind the players that they represent a club that has achieved greatness and they owe it a performance."

Eh?? Achieved greatness? have I missed something? haha what a sad bunch of inbreds they really are, makes me proud to have my user name when we really all are LAUGHING AT THE DINGLES :lol:

lets all laugh at burnley na na na na

There desperate blaming it on the yellow shirts...seem to remeber RFW doing the same at utd!

Winding the burnley fans up here this am and the only that matters about last night..................

You guessed it..........

We took 400!

I wish they'd have taken the usual 10,000 then that would have made more of them p1ssed off on the long trek home :lol:

Oh Gav you are so mean. They never change though do they.

Ive got addicted to Radio Lancs, just to listen to Steve Cotterill :lol:

Great interviews.

Throwing the dummy out of the pram comes to mind.

Im not answering that, it will be headlines all over the back pages .

I saw Preston at $1.68 for a win in one place. That's terribly high, considering. A sure thing for an accumulation.

I would love for Burnley to go down. Granted, I wanted them to get promotion for some rivalry earlier in the season, but I'm just happy that they have some excitement going for them.

I don't really know why. Perhaps because in either case it can be proved that Rovers are better than them. They go up, it's a great way to put them in their place. They go down, and we should get none of this delusion that they are anywhere near the status of BRFC. Plus it's nice when something happens, rather than same old, same old every year.

Archived