BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Turf Moor Is Falling Down........

Gav

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive got addicted to Radio Lancs, just to listen to Steve Cotterill :lol:

Great interviews.

Throwing the dummy out of the pram comes to mind.

Im not answering that, it will be headlines all over the back pages .

Same here Alan, I used to love listening to "Stan the man's" interviews, but this fella is definitely on a par. :lol:

Ive got addicted to Radio Lancs, just to listen to Steve Cotterill :lol:

Great interviews.

Throwing the dummy out of the pram comes to mind.

Im not answering that, it will be headlines all over the back pages .

He missed out the words...... 'of the Lancashire Telegraph'! He'd have to be caught in bed with Alex Ferguson and Arsenne Wenger with a phone up his jacksi to get Burnley mentioned on the back pages of any national paper.

He missed out the words...... 'of the Lancashire Telegraph'! He'd have to be caught in bed with Alex Ferguson and Arsenne Wenger with a phone up his jacksi to get Burnley mentioned on the back pages of any national paper.

Excuse me! Burnley are a very, very big club. A sleeping giant in fact.

Another fantastic result, however I'm now concerned that the Dingles might scrape a win against Luton this weekend. Despite Bumleys poor shyte performances, Luton are truly abysmal - I fear a win may spark a mini revival. That said, if Luton WERE to get something from the game, Bstards up and coming games would spell R E L E G A T I O N for the inbreds.

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from meeting a Plymouth side currently in free fall, that looks encouragingly tricky for the dingles. At the moment, having so many games at Turf Moor is not looking to be any sort of advantage.

Unfortunately, it looks like Leeds will escape the drop but following yesterday's draw, Burnley would be most people's betting favourites to replace them.

Will be unimpressed if neither Leeds nor the dingles go down.

The game against Leeds could be huge for both clubs. Hope dirty leeds win!

Burnley to change kit colours next season.....April fool??? :huh: I`d make them play in brown...coz they`re 5h1t ;)

Quite like the idea of them changing their coat of arms for next year, but I think the IHB version would be much better than the one they have chosen! :lol:

Had a look at the remainder of the fixtures at the bottom of the coca cola can.

Most of the clubs beneath Burnley have to play each other so there are quite a few games in which Leeds, Southend, Barnsley, QPR and Luton are bound to pick up points in.

If I were a dingle I would be absolutely sweating on the Plymouth game this mid-week.

At the top end, Preston and West Brom have a sweet run of easy-looking games at the season end (apart from Preston's last game) as do Sunderland after playing Wolves and Southampton over Easter.

Derby v Leeds, West Brom v Barnsley and Preston v Brum are cracking last day encounters if the table stays very close.

Archived