BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford 2-1 Rovers

Ozz

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The results have been poor for Watford recently but with one or two exceptions performances have been good, they seem to play well for 80 minutes then fall apart at the death. I'm expecting a harder game than the one last Saturday, we'll have to guard against the usual complacency.Whilst I'm not Robbie's biggest admirer as a footballer he brings a sense of urgency to the captaincy, I'm expecting a point at least tomorrow.

Decided to drive down for this one, God knows why :o

Went to Birmingham last season and got turned over, we always get turned over at struggling clubs away from home.

Lets hope we manage a 1-0 win and the 3hr drive back will be a happy one.

And in his interview on Rovers World after the City match, Robbie made it plain that he is aware of the importance of tomorrow's match after the poor performances against West Ham and Charlton. He didn't like us losing against those teams at all.

Looking forward to this one.

Arrive in Watford at 14:45 so I imagine that we will end up in Weatherspoons. Are many people on the 10:20 back up to Manchester?

Should be a comfortable win. I am going for another 3-0 Bentley, McCarthy and Derbyshire.

well suprise suprise I have a meeting in London on Wednesday morning so I have to go to Watford for the game :)

i'm taking 3 work colleagues; one from Blackpool,; one from Workington; and one from Whitehaven.

They should get some real culture being exposed to the Rovers fans ;)

hope it's better than the garbage I suffered at charlton and west ham :angry:

3-v-0 to Rovers :brfc:

Warnock signed too late to play for this game.... not sure if Dunny will play, I suppose it depends wihat the physio's say (he's just off his recovery regime after the operation, I seem to recall hearing) although I'd like it.

I reckon this one's will be a win for the Rovers. Sparky's broken the Euro hoodoo, so perhaps the "expected to win" one will go too! I'll say 4-0 to Rovers, with 2 from Benni, 1 from Pedersen and one from Matty

I'm a bit confused. Haven't read thru the whole of this thread but would appreciate if someone can answer this question:

If I go to the stadium tonight straight from work, will I be able to purchase a ticket at the stadium?

official stance is no but I gather this isn't true? If I can buy on today, is there a chance away tickets will be completely sold out by 6:30pm (time I reckon I can get into watford)?

Thanks folks.

Archived