BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford 2-1 Rovers

Ozz

I'm a bit confused. Haven't read thru the whole of this thread but would appreciate if someone can answer this question:

If I go to the stadium tonight straight from work, will I be able to purchase a ticket at the stadium?

official stance is no but I gather this isn't true? If I can buy on today, is there a chance away tickets will be completely sold out by 6:30pm (time I reckon I can get into watford)?

Thanks folks.

apparently tickets will be available on the gate buddy :tu:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Rovers fans this fixture has to send a shiver up your spine. We have smashed Wigan, Everton and Man City on their own patches. So a Watford team with one win all season spells trouble!

It will be cold, ugly and probably right up Watford's street.

I'm worried - I think I'd take a draw; it keeps us moving along.

Scoreline: 0-0 or 1-0 either way.

i have a few internet geniuses working on finding a live stream for me, if they are unsuccessful i believe it's on radio 5 live tonight so at least we will be able to listen to it.

They're doing Chelsea v Wycombe. And 5 Live Sports Xtra isn't broadcasting.

And BBC GLR have Luton v QPR.

interesting thoughts from hughes before the match.

he must read the message board :)

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes:

"Watford are a wounded animal and are difficult to break down. They have great perseverance.

"Our performances away from home have been excellent, but we have experience of going to teams at the wrong end of the table and coming a cropper.

"We don't want that to happen again. We are in better shape for this game than we were against Charlton and West Ham."

Archived