BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well folks, I've put some money on us to win tonight as I felt the odds were too good to turn down, so expect a defeat.

Which is the very reason why I haven't even though I am confident we can get something- as I have said before I have never won on Rovers re the outcome of a match.

Anyway, knowing Rovers we lose to Watford yet could go to Chelski and win - but bearing in mind our record in the Smog this season doesn't hold much hope and given Chelski unbeaten record at the Bridge.

In addition, I also work on a philosphy that appears to happen quite alot of the time -that is teams that have been on runs scoring goals ie us, tend to come a cropper big style to a team who have been struggling, moreso in the scoring dept something you could probably could have said of the rent boys recently.

So I am in abit of well how do I feel/think we will do sort of way - I have the rumble in my belly that we will win, which from memory has seen us get something from games when it happens and their unbeaten run does have to come to an end at some point so why not us? .... but I don't want too predict a win in case I am tempting fate!! :unsure:

Referee: G Poll

Is this his first Chelsea game since he sent off Terry?

If so he will get a hard time by their fans - and may want to 'even things up' again this time by ruling in their favour.

I've said before, he is a 'sensationalist' ref who likes the limelight.

Referee: G Poll

Is this his first Chelsea game since he sent off Terry?

If so he will get a hard time by their fans - and may want to 'even things up' again this time by ruling in their favour.

I've said before, he is a 'sensationalist' ref who likes the limelight.

Was thinking "The Thing From Tring" would be discuffed at this "low profile" game but then realised that there is always the prospect of touchline shenanigans with Mr Warnock. (The Yorkshire one, not the Scouse one)

Then of course I realised Neil Warnock isn't Chelsea manager. I'll get my coat.

Fairly dismayed that the LT seem to think that from Saturday's line up Tugay may come into a 5 man midfield with Derbyshire dropping to the bench.

If we're going to get anything from tonight we need to get right at them when we have the chance (especially with Terry out/not fully fit)

If we sit tamely back trying to keep it tight we'll hand all the offensive possession to them, more likely than not concede at some point and hand the game to them on a plate.

Fairly dismayed that the LT seem to think that from Saturday's line up Tugay may come into a 5 man midfield with Derbyshire dropping to the bench.

If we're going to get anything from tonight we need to get right at them when we have the chance (especially with Terry out/not fully fit)

If we sit tamely back trying to keep it tight we'll hand all the offensive possession to them, more likely than not concede at some point and hand the game to them on a plate.

Rev, if we play 442 we are going to get destroyed. Lampard, Ballack, Essien will all have acres and acres of room without Robbie to hassle them. I don't really see how Hughes has a choice.

Derbs could play right wing I suppose, although it's not that likely. It's the only way he is going to start.

With 451 we have a smallish chance of a draw. 442 and we will lose.

Archived