BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Not The Luton Town Preview.

den

Got to say - if ever you needed proof that standing areas at grounds would improve things ... this was it.

Unreserved seating meant you could be next to whowever you wanted to be - or move if you didn't like it. It meant that the "singers" could be together - and no-one was told to sit down to my knowledge (mind you, couldn't if your tried the seats were so tight!). But all of this resulted in some great banter between Rovers and Luton fans in a way that we don't see or hear that often these days.

Made for a really enjoyable day - like going back 30 years or so!!!

It certianly illustrated in my mind that things need to change. The atmosphere could be there if only the authorities would get it right.

And - WHERE WAS THE DRUMMER? Did we miss him? I think not. :D

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a kid e apparently supported the Dingles - a fact he seems to shy away from these days!! ;)

Dunny's always been a Rovers fan but his Grandad did take him to Burnley's school of excellence (if you can call it that) when he was nine. He was soon spotted by his beloved Rovers though.

Archived