BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Not The Luton Town Preview.

den

i know the bedfordshire yeoman is open at half 9, im getting there for about half 10! lol

its about 5 mins walk from the ground thats why i suggest it.....erm im not sure if any of the pubs near the town centre will be open to be honest, and near the ground there aint many pubs about as i said earlier its right near pakistan...erm so id say thats your best bet...some of the pubs round the back of the town maybe the compasses, the hibbert aint too far about 35 min walk from the ground

Thanks Jonesy, see you in the Yeoman early doors no doubt.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers win, nostalgia is great, of course I think the sun shines out of MN's backside, but face facts, we're a PL team that take The FA Cup seriously and our manager is The one & only MH's (And we've just signed a Monster of a Man at the back) we'll get an early goal (MGP), the axe will find his level, and off we go,

Rovers to pound them!

KEEP THE FAITH!

:rover:

That looks suspiciously like EXPECTING Rovers to win! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I expect (no, DEMAND) a backlash after the awful Watford performance. What's the pitch at Kenilworth Road like? Is it as bad as Watford (which looked like a cross between the Somme and Omaha beach)? We've changed a lot, into a side that plays some fluid football, but aren't quite good enough at it to overcome really bad conditions...

Still I'll predict a win for Rovers again. 0-4 (It'll happen eventually!)

It seems that Tugay was injured during the midweek game and he is out again tomorrow.

Im 100% sure Mokoena will play and maybe against inferior players, he will be alright.

Wouldnt mind throwing Samba in the deep end. But I dont think we can take too many risks with the new signings and players returning from injury like Nelsen and Jeffers. Only 1 or 2 of them Id say would be ideal.

Luton aren't exactly fantastic, the only way i can see us winning it, is to try and out score them.

Really?? Interesting concept but I don't see it ever catching on in Football. :D

Come on fella, what is all this optimism, Luton are a Division below us, they are on a crap run. We lose.

He certainly didn't. For what it's worth, I think Hughes will put out the strongest side he possibly can.

If I were picking the team though:

Brad

Emerton, Henchoz, Nelsen, McEveley

Bentley, Mokoena, Zurab, Gamst

Derbyshire, McCarthy

Subs.: Warnock, Gally, Peter, Nonda, Brown

Is this anywhere near the station? It looks like we'll be knocking at the door Gilly?

erm....abit yeah, probably about half hour walk, best off getting a cab like, i dont know if the pubs near the station will be open to be honest with ya mate, you going to luton main stations, because there is 3 in luton

erm....abit yeah, probably about half hour walk, best off getting a cab like, i dont know if the pubs near the station will be open to be honest with ya mate, you going to luton main stations, because there is 3 in luton

Dunno, the 1 that you get the train in from the airport to I suppose.

Are you from Luton? Whats it like? My brother lives in Watford and he said it was a bit of a dump. I can't remember Rovers ever playing Luton before since about 81 or 82, which is surprising, and I have never been. Quite excited really because its quite rare to get to a new ground there days as we always seem to get the same old teams coming up every year.

Are you from Luton? Whats it like? My brother lives in Watford and he said it was a bit of a dump. I can't remember Rovers ever playing Luton before since about 81 or 82, which is surprising, and I have never been. Quite excited really because its quite rare to get to a new ground there days as we always seem to get the same old teams coming up every year.

Yeah im from Luton, Its a horrible place there nothing good about it really! Town centre is crap, nightlife is pretty much fancy a ruck then you got one! and the ground is the pits especially the toilets! They got a whole stand of excutive boxes and when the sun is out they cant see nothing! its hilarious! The ground only holds about 10,000 now and its in the middle of bury park which is better known as pakistan, when your walking to the ground you can smell the curry! its amazing! and im not joking! lol

Friedel

Nolan, Zura, Nelsen, Warnock

Emerton, Bentley, Mokoena, Peter

Gallagher, Derbyshire

Subs: Enckelman, Samba, Pedersen, McCarthy, McEveley

I think this is an excellent choice of starting 11, with plenty of strong options on the bench if anything is not working out. For instance: if Nolan is having a 'mare; Emo drops back, Gally drops back to RMF, and McCarthy comes on up top! Also then Gally and Bentley can interchange positions to confuse the enemy as well.

Yeah im from Luton, Its a horrible place there nothing good about it really! Town centre is crap, nightlife is pretty much fancy a ruck then you got one! and the ground is the pits especially the toilets! They got a whole stand of excutive boxes and when the sun is out they cant see nothing! its hilarious! The ground only holds about 10,000 now and its in the middle of bury park which is better known as pakistan, when your walking to the ground you can smell the curry! its amazing! and im not joking! lol

I'm thinking that your role with the Bedfordshire Tourist Board extends to race relations as well then.

Archived