BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Not The Luton Town Preview.

den

Yeah im from Luton, Its a horrible place there nothing good about it really! Town centre is crap, nightlife is pretty much fancy a ruck then you got one! and the ground is the pits especially the toilets! They got a whole stand of excutive boxes and when the sun is out they cant see nothing! its hilarious! The ground only holds about 10,000 now and its in the middle of bury park which is better known as pakistan, when your walking to the ground you can smell the curry! its amazing! and im not joking! lol

Are you Theno in disguise? I really feel sorry for people who have no pride in their home town. :(

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samba must have got international clearance as he's on the bench. Nelsen starts too.

Friedel, Zurab, Nelsen, Henchoz, Warnock, Emerton, Bentley, Axe (oh dear), Pedersen, Mccarthy, Derbs.

Bench: Encks, Nonda, Gally, Jeffers, Samba

Good to see Warnock getting a chance early on and hopefully a good game from him.

At the same time, great to see The Admiral back where he belongs. I hope he quickly gets back to the pace and form of last season.

Lets see how Zurab performs at right back though I prefer him in the middle.

Hopefully Samba will get a few minutes too.

Good lineup. Strong enough.

Whys that? Surely it would be either the 6th/7th of Feb?

Anyway i can see a replay here with us battering them but only coming away with a 1-1 draw.

6th/7th Feb is an international fixture - England playing Spain. Most replays are scheduled for 13/14 feb but since we have a UEFA game the only way we can fit it in is by playing it on the Saturday. Hopefully won't come to that though.

2-0 Rovers, Derbyshire, MGP

Well

Life is funny

I forgot that we had a game today and decided I needed to get away for some sun. The last time I was here (South Africa) we were on TV live and we won (and the game went on very late). We're on again. Here's hoping for the same result!

Of course there's an interview with Benni on later!

Ryan is captain!

Samba is f'ing HUGE!!!!

I thought you were going to the game?

BTW who is the female compere on BBC 1?

I forgot. Lee hadn't "FA cup" on the site for today so I thought we had a free weekend.!!!! And it was cold on Monday so I decided to go away. And handily it has decided to rain JUST as the game started

D'oh

Nelsen looks tentative

Archived