BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 5th Round

Modi

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bored out of my mind, so rang my contact at the FA to get the draw a bit early.

Here it is:

Arsenal/Bolton - Reading

Watford - Blackburn Rovers

Middlesbrough/Bristol City - West Bromwich Albion

Chelsea - Manchester City

Ipswich Town - Fulham

Tottenham Hotspur - Plymouth Argyle

Derby County - PNE

Manchester United - Norwich City/Blackpool

Bored out of my mind, so rang my contact at the FA to get the draw a bit early.

Here it is:

Arsenal/Bolton - Reading

Watford - Blackburn Rovers

Middlesbrough/Bristol City - West Bromwich Albion

Chelsea - Manchester City

Ipswich Town - Fulham

Tottenham Hotspur - Plymouth Argyle

Derby County - PNE

Manchester United - Norwich City/Blackpool

Sorry herbergeehh , but he must be telling you porkies - we all know that Chelski get a home draw against a lower division team.

So looks like it will be Chelski v BPOOL/Norwich ... and the predictable fayre for the TV of MU v Citeh :P

Are they knocking down one of the three new stands at Deepdale 1864?

That rule only kicks in where the capacity is especially low, or where crowd safety concerns kick in.

As Nobbers standard away allocation is circa 3000 anyway it wouldnt be an issue.

Blackpool could well be however.

NOBEND ARE KNOCKING A STAND DOWN AND MAKE IT FLETCHER RD AS THERE ARE MORE ENTAINERS IN VIEW WITH FISHNETS AND RED LIPPY ON.

3000 WOULD BE A PROB STU

we took 4is 2 years ago pre season....

I hope we draw em at ewood and stick 7 past them and treally p:::: my ex in laws off as they hate may as it is hahaahah

Sorry herbergeehh , but he must be telling you porkies - we all know that Chelski get a home draw against a lower division team.

So looks like it will be Chelski v BPOOL/Norwich ... and the predictable fayre for the TV of MU v Citeh :P

and it will be live on telly!!!

Nah mate, it's all part of a bigger scheme- Mourinho to succeed Sir Alex within two years. You heard it here first ;)

Archived