BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 5th Round

Modi

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon Notlob, if they get through we can get a draw at t'Reebok and do them at Ewood.

We're gonna have to do it the hard way. Looks like Chelsea and United will have no trouble getting in the the QF's, we've a 50% chance of getting one of those, IF we make it that far.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why Arsenal ?? why ?? Of all the worst possible draws, away vs them was the absolute worst that we could get. If they get past Bolton it's over for us.

Bolton at home to arsenal, I think Bolton are capable of beating Arsenal at the Breezyblock.

Nice rovers picture B)

Pile of rubbish. Yet again for the umpteenth time this season Chelsea and Utd have home draws. And Chelsea inparticular have another stinker of a team.

They're having a charmed life alright. Macclesfield, Forest and now Blackpool or Norwich. Not to forget Wycombe in the Beer Cup.

I agree with the posters saying it's the worst possible draw (or will be if l'Arse win), but don't agree it's necessarily Game Over, even at the Emirates.

Simon :brfc:

After a few moments thought this could be OK. I'd take Bolton to beat Arsenal in the replay. We seem to be preforming well in the cup away from home, two wins, eight goals. So yes I fancy this one if we get Bolton. provided the tickets are a reasonable price I'd be persuaded to break my self-imposed boycott of the Reebok and go to that one.

Something's getting a bit fishy the way the "big clubs" always seem to get a home draw.

The coloured lad drawing the home balls seemed to look in the drum before fishing out ball no 4 (Chelsea) first.

Other than that neither party seemed to be looking in and don't see how it could be fixed otherwise.

Looking forward to possibly going to the Emirates stadium again, and we should defend a bit better with Nelsen back.

Something's getting a bit fishy the way the "big clubs" always seem to get a home draw.

The coloured lad drawing the home balls seemed to look in the drum before fishing out ball no 4 (Chelsea) first.

Other than that neither party seemed to be looking in and don't see how it could be fixed otherwise.

Looking forward to possibly going to the Emirates stadium again, and we should defend a bit better with Nelsen back.

MY MATE TXT ME WITH SAME THING HE SAID ..CAMBELL IS LOOKING AT THE BALLS BEFORE HE DRAWS THEM OUT

We really need to play Bolton. This match will be sandwiched between the two Leverkusen games, and we don't need a long trip to London and a possible stuffing during that week.

Could be a good week:

14th Leverkusen

17/18th Bolton (hopefully)

22nd Leverkusen

Archived