BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 5th Round

Modi

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other thing is that Wenger might play a young side against us if we do get them. They'll still be very good, but not quite as good as the lot we've had to play twice already this season.

that's all we can hope for if we play them

So if the replay is on 14th Feb, that AGAIN leaves us with 2/3 days to sort out tickets, etc for this one.

Why is the reply so late isnt it usually 10 days after the first game?

You'd expect it to be 6/7 February but England play Spain on the 7th so I'm guessing this is an international week. Mind you do either side have any English players? ;)

You'd expect it to be 6/7 February but England play Spain on the 7th so I'm guessing this is an international week. Mind you do either side have any English players? ;)

Exactly for that reason, if our game at Luton needed a replay it would have been on the 10th Feb instead of Everton away.

Arsenal play PSV away as well on Tues the 20th, so if we do play them it will have to be on the Saturday.

Guest Kamy100

Ha Ha Ha I can see it now - 1-1 going into last couple of minutes at the Breezeblock, Dunn comes on to make his long awaited debut. The match now goes into injury time, ball is crossed by Pedersen and is cleared out of the box, ball falls to Dunn who smashes into the top corner!!

Nice way to pick up even more injuries playing Bolton.

We will take great pleasure in welcoming all you banjo-strummers to the Reebok, after we have dealt with our other whipping boys from dahn Sarf.

You will all be able to marvel, once again, in the modern wonders of electricity and drinking water on tap. Simultaneously you will be able to gasp in awe as you see us dismantle your motley crew of workaday toilers(with apologies to Morten Gamst Pedersen, who's a bit better than that!) with the silky skills of Anelka, Campo, Davies et al.

Bring your mothers, daughters, sisters and girlfriends (even if they are all one and the same person.) If you wish to merge anonymously into the crowd you would be advised not to wear your colours - and don't point every time an aeroplane flies by.

And remember - THE HILLS HAVE EYES!

;)

i fancy us to progress, arsenal have champions league a few days later so if we have them they would probably play a weakened side and we can role them over imo.

bolton away, local derby and would be an awesome match. get samba playing and that would destroy their long ball plan and dunny and co can do thier thing, we are better than bolton :brfc:

4-1 v everton away

4-0 v luton town away

8-1 on the road, we should be feared!!!

We will take great pleasure in welcoming all you banjo-strummers to the Reebok, after we have dealt with our other whipping boys from dahn Sarf.

You will all be able to marvel, once again, in the modern wonders of electricity and drinking water on tap. Simultaneously you will be able to gasp in awe as you see us dismantle your motley crew of workaday toilers(with apologies to Morten Gamst Pedersen, who's a bit better than that!) with the silky skills of Anelka, Campo, Davies et al.

Bring your mothers, daughters, sisters and girlfriends (even if they are all one and the same person.) If you wish to merge anonymously into the crowd you would be advised not to wear your colours - and don't point every time an aeroplane flies by.

And remember - THE HILLS HAVE EYES!

;)

aye in the 9th wonder of the world the breezeblock...a place of numpties where bins get lobbed at you when leaving the ground...step back in time......campo??silky skills oh yes its a toss up whose fatter ..the fat white micky jacko or the the fat dolloper wino drunken slob davies...

im gonna merge in with crowd im gonna wear a plastic seat on my chest

WAIT TIL DUNNY BEATS YOU...

WAIT TIL DUNNY BEATS YOU...

The only place where Dunny will beat us is in the Burger Bar!

im gonna merge in with crowd im gonna wear a plastic seat on my chest

... and I wouldn't go there if I were you. I think we might win the "least empty seats" debate, my seven fingered friend! :D

Well there were rumors of warm and cold balls in some European draw previously.

You cant rule anything out in todays world!

That's an old one! People in Scotland have been saying that for absolute donkey's years. Saying that the reason Celtic and Rangers never meet, except in the final, is because of the heated balls trick.

Welcome to you Zulu. Perhaps you can enlighten me re this "banjo strummers/inbreds" business. you see Blackburn is a multi cultural, multi ethnic town of around 150,00 souls. So i dont get it. I also dont get that you lot seem to believe that Notlob is some sprawling Metropolis rather than the nondescript Manchester suburb it actually is.

Btw heard Terry Christian describe you lot (yes, you lot!) as "pie eating inbreeds" on the radio the other night. Allowed myself a wry smile.

Btw heard Terry Christian describe you lot (yes, you lot!) as "pie eating inbreeds" on the radio the other night. Allowed myself a wry smile.

He probably meant to say "inbreds" and am I going to worry about the ramblings of Terry Christian? You're right, I'm not.

Archived