BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bruno Berner

yoda

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Sky Sports story of us signing him, it mentioned that Mark Hughes liked him because of his versatility. I'm guessing that he's also been brought in as cover for right back and maybe even as an extra centre back.

Centre-midfield maybe?

Bruno's versatility is that he can play left full-back, left wing-back or left midfield. Guess he just uses his right leg to keep himself upright then!!!

I presume Warnock will be 1st choice but it gives us the option of changing the formation or pushing Gamst into a more forward position if we have to. Let's see what the Master Spark does with him for the rest of the season.

Another thought to add. Warnock is pretty injury prone (history tells us). Now I'd agree it isn't the best policy to fork out a tidy sum for a player knowing this, but maybe the signing of Berner is an acknowledgement by Hughes et al that they expect Warnock to be out for a fair few games, and this bloke is a good option to fill the gap. Spose there is an argument that Gray or Taylor (name right there?) should be able to, maybe this is an admission that here's a better option.

As long as I know how to spell Blackburn Rovers, I'll get by......I hated "skool",and I'm going to college in May to do E.C.D.L, and I'm dreading it.

I keep up with my history, by popping to Burnley for a day, and studying "how they used to live" and all the nostagia of "all our yesterdays" with Dingles FC.

Both managers sent to stands last night, they're so uncouth, wherever they go...nearly as funny as Benitez falling on his backside :lol: (really funny),i think its first time I've seen him smile.

I'm getting into this text talk, and slang...yo , dude,"ave it"..and "with it".I might be in my '40's, but you've got to move with the times.Like that movie last 8 Mile,that guy is nutz.

This Bruno guy looks good, let's hope he's up for it tonight, what a game to make a debut, that's if he does.

Ewoodblue - I wasn't having a go. I apolgise if I caused any offence Matey! :)

It's ok, mate, i noticed the wink,later on.I was a bit tired last night.

I've got to say, i can be a bit lazy on a keyboard,i'm always better with a pen and paper..Sometimes i forget the one most important rule with WORD,and that's proof reading

Msn, forums, etc,it's so easy to pick up bad habits.Especially on messenger,when everyones talking at once :lol:<_<

The "I'm not at school" thing confuses me a little.

What were we taught at school for if we don't use it in day-to-day life? I don't want to spark some kind of petty debate, but why bother learning English spelling, grammar etc if we only use it when it "really matters"? Isn't it just as easy to type properly?

Again, like LeftWinger, I'm not having a go. I'm just genuinely curious as to why people who can presumably write English choose not to just because they won't be given detention.

The "I'm not at school" thing confuses me a little.

What were we taught at school for if we don't use it in day-to-day life? I don't want to spark some kind of petty debate, but why bother learning English spelling, grammar etc if we only use it when it "really matters"? Isn't it just as easy to type properly?

Again, like LeftWinger, I'm not having a go. I'm just genuinely curious as to why people who can presumably write English choose not to just because they won't be given detention.

people make mistakes on here basically because they rush to get their points accross quickley and as long as they make sense, it doesn't really bother me if they have make the odd spelling mistake.

This is a football forum and not a spelling Forum for god sake

This is a football forum and not a spelling Forum for god sake

That's what I mean. Do we only learn English for moments when we will be tested on it? Is it any quicker to type badly? Isn't it actually slower to write 'quickley' rather than 'quickly'?

Anyway, this really doesn't have anything to do with our new left back. For what it's worth, I think he has to be decent if we've spent some of what little cash we have on him. I can only imagine we're trying very hard to shift Gray. Either that, or Sparky has something else in mind for Warnock.

That's what I mean. Do we only learn English for moments when we will be tested on it? Is it any quicker to type badly? Isn't it actually slower to write 'quickley' rather than 'quickly'?

Anyway, this really doesn't have anything to do with our new left back. For what it's worth, I think he has to be decent if we've spent some of what little cash we have on him. I can only imagine we're trying very hard to shift Gray. Either that, or Sparky has something else in mind for Warnock.

have you got a dictionary with you there???

i agree this has got nothing to do with our new left back at all and i just wish some people on here just post things that matter about football and stop trying to catch people out with their bloody spelling mistakes

This must be a first for brfcs.com

Nobody has come on here saying they have actually seen our new signing play or even been at a game where he must have played but they didn't notice him (which for Samba was by far the most ominous contribution by far thinking about it...)

• 1 month later...

Has this guy been the most anonymous signing we have had at the club in recent years?I know he played in the masterpiece at the Emirates and the loss to Everton and i think he featured in a recent Reserve match.I guess he was brought for cover only and would not expect to see him if everyone is fit.Perhaps he will be much more useful for the squad in next year's hoped for European campaign.

• 1 month later...

Archived