BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's Going On

gazsimm

I fairly reluctantantly have had to change my avatar because the one I have had for years has disappeared.

Never mind the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel reminds me of my own little dog. The best friend I ever had. Now unfortunately deceased.

Edit. Sorry about the sentimentality. Just brought it back to me for a moment.

At some point (ie when we find them) we will still upload the old avatars.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just take this opportunity to say that it all looks wrong diddly wrong wrong at the moment as people don't have the avatars I am used to.

I will just have to do my best, but, as i smade clear on Yorkshire News - change is not good. :)

Can I just take this opportunity to say that it all looks wrong diddly wrong wrong at the moment as people don't have the avatars I am used to.

I will just have to do my best, but, as i smade clear on Yorkshire News - change is not good. :)

I dunno, I think we will all get used to it at some point. Probably about 2 mins after we put the old avatars back.

92er - glad your ok, it wasnt just you it was a few other AOL users like Flopsy who couldnt post.

Radagast - who is Vince, surely not some Death Metal chap is it.

Anyone who doesn't like the large blue space which appears when you click Add Reply, meaning you need to scroll down to the reply box, should just click "Toggle Side Panel"

Rizla jpeg is up, but one of the Gallery links don't work. No link for uploading either.

And your Blog works also Ste.

You need to create an album to upload some pics.. you do that from MyControls.

I'll find a way of letting people post to a "miscellaneous" album without having to create a new one.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 10 2007, 11:08 ) 488898[/snapback]
You need to create an album to upload some pics.. you do that from MyControls.

I'll find a way of letting people post to a "miscellaneous" album without having to create a new one.

OK I tried it and it seems all to work. There is a random photo of mine from Bramall Lane last year up, I largish file originally but the software automatically resizes them. Looks good too.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 10 2007, 01:34 ) 488860[/snapback]
Radagast - who is Vince, surely not some Death Metal chap is it.

He's a Final Fantasy 7 character, picked it years ago for whatever reason and what can I say, I fear change. So I'm glad to have him back. :tu:

Maybe I should change it to a pic of David Vincent from Morbid Angel, though. :lol:

Archived