BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's Going On

gazsimm

Using Safari on a Mac I can't get into Chat (never any probs before). I just get connection failed. I've tried logging out and then back in with no luck.

However changing browser to Camino lets me in fine.

Just thought I'd mention it incase it helps with other related problems.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Site looks good - just took me about 15 minutes to work out how to change my signature but managed it in the end.

Ste - Any chance you could get me my old Orvil avatar back. I know you did it last time and I dont know where you got the pic from. Cheers

Site looks good - just took me about 15 minutes to work out how to change my signature but managed it in the end.

Ste - Any chance you could get me my old Orvil avatar back. I know you did it last time and I dont know where you got the pic from. Cheers

img5.jpg

orville.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Using Safari on a Mac I can't get into Chat (never any probs before). I just get connection failed. I've tried logging out and then back in with no luck.

However changing browser to Camino lets me in fine.

Just thought I'd mention it incase it helps with other related problems.

I'm on a Mac and I just have to ask... Why are you using Safari? It's compatibility is pretty poor compared to Firefox for Mac. My advice is to download Firefox and make life a bit easier ;)

I use Firefox on my pc but have used safari since it first came out on OS X. As yet there's no website I use regular which I have had problems with apart from Betfair which is dodgy with Firefox anyway ( for that I use Camino ). If I started regularly getting problems I would switch to Firefox but I really don't have any beef with Safari.

As a great coach but poor manager once said, "if it aint broke dont fix it."

Can everybody please go back to their old avatars please? Like many other people, I fear change and it is far too confusing when you all look different. Can I also request that everybody has a unique avatar as well. Thank you.

And what is it with the Badgers?

Archived