Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer 3 Rovers 2

elwaxo

just got back

my stomach aint feeling it

dodgy food/beer delete as appropriate

the trip was brillaint

however

tuesday night;;; some tosspots managed to get all the bars shut to rovers fans, this followed on with a police van following me and my girl all the way back to kfc and to the tram station

weds; dickheads in the crowd, wats the point in fighting, inbred morality

i got a lot of pics of them but i doubt they are any good, but it was good to see the rest of the rovers crowd the way they did

thursday

carnival day: how mint was that, never had so much fun in my life

apart from the times when we had bottles thrown at us, for wearing england shirts

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trip was brilliant....apart from the two German arseholes in Leverkusen that jumped me on Thursday evening and stole my digital camera.

I had loads of photos from the game, videos of that nonsense fight (what in Gods name was that about)....and through a fab day in Cologne Festival on Thursday. But the main memory of this trip is gonna be the 2 wee @#/?s that stole my camera, and stole these memories. Ruined a great trip.

Tried calling the police with help of a few locals, but to no avail as they didn't speak a word of English.

This incedent happened right next to Leverkusen-Mitte station at around 7.20pm on Thurs. Did anyone else know of anyone getting pick pocketed? Christ I thought if anywhere it'd happen among the hoards of folk in Cologne. Anyone know of anything I could do. Back home now? Is there anywhere I could report it?

Just devestated more that I've lost all the photos than the camera itself.

103 of which your contribution was about 3.

never thought I would get home with that woman pilot and coming into land in fog denser than orville. barrys mag lightened things up.

had agood day today. got to ground saw a proper club shop and got pics of ramelow. as he was going into training.

Well I have the receipt that beat Tris's beer effort. We have 175 beers and 4 coke's.... not a bad effort to be fair.

I'll also echo Tris's comments that not one of us caused any trouble in there as we can handle our beer (well, all except Jordan) and go away with the intention of meeting new people and having fun.

We managed to get in at 5.00 am, 5.30 am and 6.30 am over the 3 days and didn't upset anyone. I havent managed to drink quite so much in my life and still have the shakes as we speak, full detox now required.

Beerman and Sandwich man were top...... and I'm not sure if anyone noticed but....................... AARON MOKOENA'S GOT 7 LEGS!!!!!!!!

Wer have some top pics and videos which will appear soon.

Coach Michael Skibbe said: "We were the stronger team and the better one technically.

"Blackburn only played well in the opening stages. We were the best side up until the 85th minute.

"This was one of our best performances of the season. We have a great chance in the second leg."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...1917366,00.html

If it took a one of their best performances of the season to beat a poor Rovers side 3-2, then it bodes well for the second leg.

Just to point out to those of you who have not drunk in this part of Germany, one beer is about the size of an egg cup and costs about a quid.

sssh, don't spoil our fun!

we can handle our beer (well, all except Jordan)

lol. That's coming from the man that looked like death warmed up when I arrived.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the carnival yet ! 1.5 million people on the same stag/hen do and a few dozen rovers' fans feeling out of it becuase they were the only ones not in fancy dress and totally wasted by 10am !

The problems with having two threads Glenn .........

in reply to Dens post (check out the You tube link)

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=490387

btw Am I right in the assumption that if Lucas Neil had not scored that last minute goal v Nancy-Lorraine we would have been at Ewood this week, Cologne next week and would have missed the whole damn thing? :huh: If so the fickle finger of fate for once has come down on our side! :tu:

Thank you Lucas!

btw Am I right in the assumption that if Lucas Neil had not scored that last minute goal v Nancy-Lorraine we would have been at Ewood this week, Cologne next week and would have missed the whole damn thing? :huh: If so the fickle finger of fate for once has come down on our side! :tu:

Thank you Lucas!

We'd have been off to the depths of Ukraine this Thursday.

Well I have the receipt that beat Tris's beer effort. We have 175 beers and 4 coke's.... not a bad effort to be fair.

I'll also echo Tris's comments that not one of us caused any trouble in there as we can handle our beer (well, all except Jordan) and go away with the intention of meeting new people and having fun.

We managed to get in at 5.00 am, 5.30 am and 6.30 am over the 3 days and didn't upset anyone. I havent managed to drink quite so much in my life and still have the shakes as we speak, full detox now required.

Beerman and Sandwich man were top...... and I'm not sure if anyone noticed but....................... AARON MOKOENA'S GOT 7 LEGS!!!!!!!!

Wer have some top pics and videos which will appear soon.

plus 11 chickens

Archived