SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer 3 Rovers 2

elwaxo

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: they were free on the trian back from leverkusen :blink::brfc:

Waggy had a stack of about 50 on the train back.

He kindly handed them out to most people in the carriage.

Now he is making a well deserved buck on e-bay, good on ya.

My badge still takes pride of place on my clothes, as I know deep down, despite the cost, it was the 1st one.

My badge still takes pride of place on my clothes, as I know deep down, despite the cost, it was the 1st one.

:rover: you were the 1st will and without your brass i would have been watching it in blackburn :brfc:

:rover: just to let people know,it is chinese new year and if i order any badges today they will not be here till 16th march,to late for the next round,i am in negotiations with a british company,dearer badges but may have them for the next round,i have 6 badges left which i will sell on e-bay,that is the only fair way <_<:brfc:

:rover: just to let people know,it is chinese new year and if i order any badges today they will not be here till 16th march,to late for the next round,i am in negotiations with a british company,dearer badges but may have them for the next round,i have 6 badges left which i will sell on e-bay,that is the only fair way <_<:brfc:

Quality :lol::lol:

:rover: the programme seller at ewood,just were kidder street started,was selling them for £4 :angry: i must have give £200 away :brfc:

Archived