BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bye Bye Lonsdale

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Late June and still no news on the new kit/ sponsor.

Pathetic!

i popped into the 'club shop' last wk, i decided to in after paying for my carpark pass.

i asked the assistant if she had any info about the new kit and release dates.

she said could be AUGUST and probably after the season has started.

brilliant! <_<

AUGUST and probably after the season has started

The fecking designs were announced on Xmas day and we are the last ones to get them :angry:

Either the club is trying to get our 'club shop' back of Sports World or we are negotiating new sponsors or something

i thought we confirmed before that our kits will be made from umbro and will still be sponsored by bet24? i've seen a few paintshop images too.

The only confirmed thing is that Lonsdale won't be making our kit as they aren't making them anymore. Most of the other Lonsdale crew have gone to Umbro so naturally you would assume we are next on the transfer list. Bet24 should be our sponsor but there's an investigation into betting sponsors for football teams, so it could be a short term deal.

It's like past years where we don't get the kit until november time and then it falls apart by christmas.

It's like past years where we don't get the kit until november time and then it falls apart by christmas.

In fairness to Umbro I've a couple of their England shirts and they're pretty good, including one still going strong after being played in most weeks for the past few years.

The fecking designs were announced on Xmas day and we are the last ones to get them :angry:

Either the club is trying to get our 'club shop' back of Sports World or we are negotiating new sponsors or something

Thats exactly whats happenning.

• 2 weeks later...

Rovers training kit looks ace! Ffs

What a joke!

Multi million pound business and yet again, for the umpteenth season running, we start training without any proper gear and no sign of the new kit being launched? fans in the dark.... and the club shop is what can only be described as a bric a brac stall at the local community centre!!

how hard is it to release, and start selling a new kit in mid july, or at least before the start of the season?

Every one else seems to manage it?!

Its an utter shambles!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Archived