BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 0 Bayer Leverkusen 0

Paul

I wouldn't be surprised if the kick off time boosted attendances. Not only are the tickets cheap but those with kids don't have to keep them out until - potentially with extra time - well after ten o' clock. While unfortunately some Rovers will miss out it seems that many others will now be able to attend.

My exact point, and indeed the findings of the poll. Guess it is a bit representative after all!!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, sounds like Ewood will be buzzing Thursday evening. Brillant news, that.

How is the Master doing this week, is he well rested and ready to don his tights & cape?

Has Sparky put Tugay in a Hyperbaric chamber for the past 7 days?

Anyway, in all seriousness-- hope the back 4 & Brad flash the same form as at the Library. It is my opinion that our easiest opportunity to advance comes from keeping a clean sheet, I can't believe i'm writing this: but I wish Moko was available for sweeping up duties. :(

I assume that it is also half term in Lancashire as it is down here in the south. Maybe that has also boosted the gate with cheap kids tickets etc.

Half term up this way is odd.

It was last week in some areas (like Leyland/Preston etc), I believe Wigan is this week, and god knows about Blackburn!

Chorley did half-term last week. Manchester appears to be this week and I think Blackburn is the same.

Now we need 100% turnout from the ST holders It's going to be a big let down if we aren't there in force.

WOW

Just spoken to the ticket office, can't do two tickets togethe in the BBE Lower, or the JW lower, or at the front of the JW Upper. Only 2 togethers with restricted views in the Riverside.

Darwen End Lower being opened for Rovers fans as unreserved seating - so anyone who needs one on the day may want to bear this in mind.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR THE CLUB AND NO LESS THAN THEY DESERVE! :rover::tu:

It could be quite an impressive attendance.

I'm dreading picking my ticket up to be fair. Was hoping they'd send it but think I was about an hour too late buying it yesterday.

Picking tickets up is easy, just queue up at the mobile ticket office next to the shop, give them your card for reference and that is it.

Rovers expecting their biggest UEFA cup attendance.

The previous best was 18888 against Salzburg. So we're looking at 20000+

They are only expecting their biggest Uefa Cup attendance this season.

There's no way Leverkusen will be bringing the kind of numbers Celtic did!

Does anyone know if part of the Darwen End will be available to Rovers fans?

They are only expecting their biggest Uefa Cup attendance this season.

There's no way Leverkusen will be bringing the kind of numbers Celtic did!

Does anyone know if part of the Darwen End will be available to Rovers fans?

Yeah, that's why I mentioned Salzburg this season.

Archived