BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum

Paul

Leverkusen took that a stage further with the "Thank you", "Your Welcome" part.

Remember back in the dark ages on an away trip to Swindon, Beamo's equivalent came on the pitch before the game and had one side of the ground singing then the other side in tandem. Sounded pretty impressive in a "stereo" sort of way to say there were only about 8k on :)

BB End vs Riverside anyone? :rover:

I dont get it, are we gonna use the same lyrics?

It's been sung at every away game since Feyernoord (with the da da da lyrics above), the thins is it's just the most addictive tune ever. Once it gets in your head it stays there and the sight of seeing half the away end in Amsterdam bobbing up and down to it will live with me forever.

It's been sung at every away game since Feyernoord (with the da da da lyrics above), the thins is it's just the most addictive tune ever. Once it gets in your head it stays there and the sight of seeing half the away end in Amsterdam bobbing up and down to it will live with me forever.

Amsterdam?

Hate to be a wet blanket but to me that sounds like terrible Eurotrash techno sung by wannabe English hoolies. Still, better than "Gerintoem,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang" I suppose.

Agree, sounds like that 'Vindaloo' crap. hopefully somebody does a better version.

Archived