BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fergie

ABBEY

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't look much of a crush at the front behind them.

The footage I saw on the news didn't show a crush either, just fans goading the police.

That thought occurred to me too. I suspect the great Manc PR machine is playing a big part in this. They really are scheming bstards.

jesus rfw at it again whinging about arse and chelsea getting all refs decisions over the past few years, becuse arsehole whinger is still moaning about refs..

WELL YOU STUPID RED FACED COCK MAN U NEVER EVER EVER GET DECISIONS....TOOL

jesus rfw at it again whinging about arse and chelsea getting all refs decisions over the past few years, becuse arsehole whinger is still moaning about refs..

WELL YOU STUPID RED FACED COCK MAN U NEVER EVER EVER GET DECISIONS....TOOL

He's probably missing all the attention. Gives him something to moan about and gets him the attention from the media he so craves. :D

No Fife. If you read the thread, you will see it mentioned a few posts back.

Ok Den. Sorry but I had not read as far your post at the time that I was put in mind of that Beckham incident by whatever I was reading at the time. Unfortunately this just happened (chronologically) to be AFTER the time you had sent yours.

Yep - pleased too.

All the other dads at school are Chelsea fans, so Man Yoo for me.

And seeing as people two years ago were almost suggesting that Fergie was going embarassingly senile, you've got to admire what he's done.

What a stupid thread. How can any football fan not be impressed by fergie whether you are a united fan or not? I am so full of admiration for the guy. He has maintained a standard of football over the years that is fantastic. He has won titles and trophies due to his own tenacity and drive. He has produced three great sides during his reign and I hope he wins it this year. If you cannot recognise talent when you come across it then you are not a football person.

However, I think that taking freekicks before the other team is ready is like kicking off when they're in the dressing room, or taking a penalty when the goalie's still walking towards it. It just baffles me. If the ref stops the game, he needs to clearly signal when it's starting again, and that's all there is to it.

However, I think that taking freekicks before the other team is ready is like kicking off when they're in the dressing room, or taking a penalty when the goalie's still walking towards it. It just baffles me. If the ref stops the game, he needs to clearly signal when it's starting again, and that's all there is to it.

100% correct.

Play stops with a whistle and shouldn't restart without one.

100% correct.

Play stops with a whistle and shouldn't restart without one.

Absolutely right. And that is the rule for any team taking a free kick against any of the "big 4", but not the other way round.

Actually, thinking about it, perhaps this post should be put in a large golden envelope and sent to the Premiership and F.A. so that they can amend the laws of the game as applied to the premiership and make it official instead of having to rely on the refs remembering to do it.

United for the most part have been extremely lucky to win what they have. Take the points of them that they either scored in injury time or dodgy penalties at old trafford and see where they sit.

For the teams they have had and the amount of money they have marketed, Ferguson's one European cup is not good enough.

They don't even rate closely with the greatest teams ever.

I cannot remember a time when I didn't hate Man U. However, got to hand it to the old man for creating an exceptional EPL team this season when most people couldn't see past a Chelsea parade again when the season was beginning.

I have never been keen on Chelsea either.

I just want Chelsea to close the gap and at least give us an exciting end to the season.

No what I really want is Rovers to win at Old Trafford.

What a stupid thread. How can any football fan not be impressed by fergie whether you are a united fan or not? I am so full of admiration for the guy. He has maintained a standard of football over the years that is fantastic. He has won titles and trophies due to his own tenacity and drive. He has produced three great sides during his reign and I hope he wins it this year. If you cannot recognise talent when you come across it then you are not a football person.

Through gritted teeth I have to agree. Those of us of a "certain age" will remember the state of The Rags when Whiskey Nose arrived. What he has achieved since then puts him up with Shankley, Paisley and Clough.

He is however a hypocrite, bully and a sulk. Behaviour over the last 20 odd years that puts him on the level of an infant.

I'd much rather United win it then Chelsea win it for the third year in a row. On top of that they play the better football and I dislike Liverpool more than I dislike United.

me too...scousers inc toffee ones think they have a divine right to win trophies.

I hate Man Utd too, but this is pretty accurate. Their first team looked pretty ridiculous to me on paper at the start of the season:

---------Saha----Rooney

Giggs---------------------Ronaldo

--------Scholes---Carrick

Evra--Ferdinand--Vidic---Neville

-----------Van De Saar

I mean that is outrageously attacking, and none of the midfielders can put in a tackle of any quality. I thought teams with a bit of battle (like ourselves, Bolton, Chelsea etc.) would be able to hurt United relatively easily this season and they would drop points. I was expecting them to come either third or fourth.

However Man Yoo have just come out and been relentlessly offensive and it has paid huge dividends. THey have been virtually unstoppable, despite the seemingly brittle lineup. Chelsea who have a much more balance looking side have been left for dust. You do get the feeling that if Ronaldo, Giggs or Rooney got injured they might have problems, but if they stay fit they will win at a canter.

Congrats to Ferguson for pulling another title out of the hat. Should be an interesting summer for them as they will need to lineup replacements for Scholes and Giggs who are getting on a bit.

Without wanting to start a new threat but did anyone see the Valencia - Inter match tonight. There was a massive brawl at the end. It made Arsenal - Chelsea look like handbags. There were punches thrown and players drop kicking other players.

Without wanting to start a new threat but did anyone see the Valencia - Inter match tonight. There was a massive brawl at the end. It made Arsenal - Chelsea look like handbags. There were punches thrown and players drop kicking other players.

Yea just been watching it now. I'm not sure who the player was, who come round the outside gave someone a right hook in the face then legged it! Then in the tunnel, Cambiasso who wasn't even playing couldn't wait to join in!

Archived