BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If We Get Through And Play Lens

waggy

Not far from Lille & Paris.

Nearest airport flying from Manc/Lpool is Paris CDG.

Waggy's coach is the future ;)

Brussels airport is actually nearer, although not by much - 160km against 180km. Neither are very handy. Train or driving is best, although Eurostar is a bit pricey at c£100 return from London.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: most coach firms are dry these days,you would be suprised how hard it is to find a coach firm willing to take football fans,and i can drink !!!!but yet to meet anyone who can drink 24/7,remenber there is a game to watch,thats why tris is giving me a dvd of the german leg :rolleyes::brfc:

Brussels airport is actually nearer, although not by much - 160km against 180km. Neither are very handy. Train or driving is best, although Eurostar is a bit pricey at c£100 return from London.

Thanks 2garners - I didnt think anyone would notice! You are right though, neither is 'close'

Penwortham eh?.... I grew up just off Hill Road south - sweet memories :rolleyes:

:rover: most coach firms are dry these days,you would be suprised how hard it is to find a coach firm willing to take football fans,and i can drink !!!!but yet to meet anyone who can drink 24/7,remenber there is a game to watch,thats why tris is giving me a dvd of the german leg :rolleyes::brfc:

Well, how about a convoy of four mini buses? - Might cost a bit more, but it would be a proper booze cruise! :blink:

Thanks 2garners - I didnt think anyone would notice! You are right though, neither is 'close'

Penwortham eh?.... I grew up just off Hill Road south - sweet memories :rolleyes:

I was just round the corner - the Finney estate.

and waggy - potentially interested - if I can get the idea past mrs stuwilky.

:rover: had more quotes but they are all the same no alcohol,i reckon if we go round blackburn on the ######,get picked up at 12,sleep till dover,get a few in the bar on the ferry with our full english,it will be just as good :brfc:

Waggy - was on a decent 'wet' coach to Cardiff for semi-final. Macky may know more about who sorted it. Just had to make sure we emptied most of the ale around the bottom of the M50.

Am sure any coach sorted about by yourself would be a top trip.

Archived