BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Xbox 360 Pro Evo 6 League

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought I would point it out before you start your league and some people start to 'cheat'

The "cutback phenomenon". Sorry, but I can't sympathise with that position, because I have rarely been troubled by that. Stop them from doing it early and it forces them to change game plan.

If you can't stop them from doing it, the best way to counter it tactics-wise is to starve them from possession. Play an ultra possession game: keep the ball on the ground and at your players' feet and only lose the ball when you are sure you can force the goalkeeper with a shot. Playing end to end will just play into their hands.

Also, a family friend of mine has actually worked out another way to deal with it by taking total control of the cursor. Change it from semi-automatic to manual on the controls screen and it can stop some players from bamboozling your cursor system and consequently your players when cutting back.

Also, a family friend of mine has actually worked out another way to deal with it by taking total control of the cursor. Change it from semi-automatic to manual on the controls screen and it can stop some players from bamboozling your cursor system and consequently your players when cutting back.

Ah I see - thanks for the tip :tu:

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 2 2007, 15:28 ) 494894[/snapback]
Eddie, when you ready ?

Well I get back to England on Monday and as I am a silver member I'll be ready for my first games next weekend (I presume that's what you're talking about?).

Its cheating in my eyes. Sometimes you are just poweless to stop it and its annoying. Like I say, I dont mind someone doing in now and again but EVERY time they get the ball it becomes really annoying.

I also hate it. I don't don't think it's cheating as such, BUT it is very very annoying. People do it ALL match and do nothing but try it. No matter how much super cancel, manual cursor etc, a lot of still lead to a goal, no matter what you do!

Ah I see - thanks for the tip :tu:

No problem. I would play some practice matches using the manual cursor before playing human players or some sort of competition you are playing, though, because it can take quite some getting used to.

No problem. I would play some practice matches using the manual cursor before playing human players or some sort of competition you are playing, though, because it can take quite some getting used to.

To be honest, I only ever play online. I honestly dont mind getting a tonking from a good player and will happily play him (or her) again to get better so I will try your tip against a real bod and see how I get on.

yes sorry i should have told you he's on nights at the mo but sunday is his last one i will tell him to send you a message on the 360

Ok thats cool. I'm on 2-10 next week so anytime before 12 in the noon and after 10.30 at night will be ok for me.

Bad news guys...our league details have disappeared off the site i was using!!! 'king nightmare!

Ill set it up again, and announce the fixtures again at lunch time today, unfortunately i have no way of putting in the fixtures manually they are all randomly generated.

Any matches that have taken place thus far will count, ill just find the relative fixture on the list and enter the score!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ok guys ive restarted the league; here are the opening fixtures (NB as per his request, laughatthedingles is now called eggcellent)

Morley GAWA v Real Ale Madrid

Birty's Buffoons v Weapon X

York Blues v The Lord

Eggcellent v Paris Breezers

Sexy Football v The Samoans

If all the fixtures can be played by next Wednesday night please

also York Blues and shevchenko, your result still stands, along with any other results so far that havent been pm'd to me! so ill update them in the appropriate fixture! just means you'll have a free week some time!

Eddie, when does your mate want to play, I know you can nly play weekends, so tomorrow or sunday is the best bet? I am going to the match on Sunday and hopefully celebrating afterwards so either early Saturday or late Saturday would be best for me.

Archived