BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Xbox 360 Pro Evo 6 League

Eddie, when does your mate want to play, I know you can nly play weekends, so tomorrow or sunday is the best bet? I am going to the match on Sunday and hopefully celebrating afterwards so either early Saturday or late Saturday would be best for me.

How does later tonight sound...he should be back a bit after the Wales v Italy match.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexy Football (Barcelona) 4-1 (Manchester United) The Samoans

Can we play fixtures whenever or do we have to wait for them to come up?

Just to confirm the above result. Eddie's mate was a bit unlucky really. Hit the bar and had lots of pressure before I took the lead. Was winning 3-1 at half time, after the break he also had a lot of pressure. I had 9 shots, 6 on target and he had 10 with 4 on target. So an even game. Looking forward to playing more matches in the league. Eddie, tell your mate well played.

Nice one guys just me and bucky left to play now, but he aint responded to me about it so looks like it could be a 3-0 victory to me if it aint been sorted by tomorrow night!

BUCKY if you are reading im on tonight and tomorrow night (tomorrow night is the deadline)

ARRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I AM SO ANGRY.

Just played some bloke online. We were having a good game and he went 1 up in about 20 mins (20mins in pro time not real) and then he spent the rest of the game passing it about between his defence and goal keeper. I dont quit on people so I finished the game and asked him why and he said it was because he likes to win.

I personaly dont care about wining as long as I have an enjoyable game - so annoying

Alrite guys, here is this weeks fixtures, to be played by next wednesday night, although the sooner the better so we can keep things moving along quickly!

Weapon X v Morley GAWA

The Lord v Real Ale Madrid

Paris Breezers v Birty's Buffoons

The Samoans v York Blues

Sexy Football v Eggcellent

Good luck guys

Archived