As it stands....

.................Played Points

15 Man City ...26 ... 30

16 Sheff Utd ..28 ....30

17 Wigan .......27 ... 26

18 Charlton ....28.... 23

19 West Ham ..28 ... 20

20 Watford .....28.... 19

Charlton seem to be the in-form team at the moment, cant see the hammers or watford getting out of it, but stranger things have happened.

Haven't looked at the run ins, but i'd say it might be the 3 W's.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wigan down would do us a favour in terms of Premiership teams in Rovers near proximity, which in turn could possibly give Rovers a slightly higher attendance?

Sounds good in my book.

It'd be much more beneficial for us for West Ham to go down than Wigan. Given the amount they have to spend, West Ham would become a much bigger threat next year. I know Wigan have money but it has been already shown that they still find it very difficult to attract top players and push on.

And really, the less London the teams the better I reckon!

Charlton may make a good fist of it, West Ham and Watford look certs and AN other I suppose. I used to like West Ham but I've really gone off 'em not cos of Lucas or anything just be glad to get rid of another London "big club" media darling. I'd like Charlton to join them, unromantic, drab no local rivalry don't bring any fans to Ewood. I rather have the likes of Wigan, City and Sheff Utd stay up. I watched a Sheff U game the other week was it Spurs? Great game I thought some good old fashioned gut and blood footy from the Blades. Hard work playing as a team I'd like to see them stay up, just based on that.

I think Watford and hopefully West Ham will get the chop. I see Charlton getting out of it, so the likes of Wigan and Man City could be pulled into the struggle. It will be interesting to see what Lucas Neill decides to do if West Ham go down. Will he be as sold on the club and all it's ambitions then? I think not.

Well i for one think for sure that Watford is going down down down watford's going down!! :lol: Also i WOULD like to see Charlton go down just because of that janky ass goal they had on us when we went to the valley on that free kick in the last sec of play that caused me to lose $25 on a bet that i made that we would win that game...or at least tie it <_< . For that I give them my second place award for most likley to be droped! :) And finely i must say that West Ham have to go, not because they spent TONS of money on players and still cant seem to pull it together which in turn makes me want to laugh in there face HA HA!!!, not because Neill went there way (which by the way i say good luck to him),and not because there a London "Big Club", But yes, its because there my best friends favorite club!! Its great because the day it becomes writen in stone that West Ham got religated im gonna drive to his house, knock on his door, and yes...you guessed it..PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE! Why punch him you might ask? Well when i walk away and not telling him why i did it hes gonna ask me "why'd you punch me man?" and my responce to him will be.."No reason just thought you'd want to know that West Ham got Droped...HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!! And that children you can take to the bank. :brfc:

Well i for one think for sure that Watford is going down down down watford's going down!! :lol: Also i WOULD like to see Charlton go down just because of that janky ass goal they had on us when we went to the valley on that free kick in the last sec of play that caused me to lose $25 on a bet that i made that we would win that game...or at least tie it <_< . For that I give them my second place award for most likley to be droped! :) And finely i must say that West Ham have to go, not because they spent TONS of money on players and still cant seem to pull it together which in turn makes me want to laugh in there face HA HA!!!, not because Neill went there way (which by the way i say good luck to him),and not because there a London "Big Club", But yes, its because there my best friends favorite club!! Its great because the day it becomes writen in stone that West Ham got religated im gonna drive to his house, knock on his door, and yes...you guessed it..PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE! Why punch him you might ask? Well when i walk away and not telling him why i did it hes gonna ask me "why'd you punch me man?" and my responce to him will be.."No reason just thought you'd want to know that West Ham got Droped...HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!! And that children you can take to the bank. :brfc:

Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Charlton may make a good fist of it, West Ham and Watford look certs and AN other I suppose. I used to like West Ham but I've really gone off 'em not cos of Lucas or anything just be glad to get rid of another London "big club" media darling. I'd like Charlton to join them, unromantic, drab no local rivalry don't bring any fans to Ewood. I rather have the likes of Wigan, City and Sheff Utd stay up. I watched a Sheff U game the other week was it Spurs? Great game I thought some good old fashioned gut and blood footy from the Blades. Hard work playing as a team I'd like to see them stay up, just based on that.

I agree about wanting the Blades staying up for another term--if only for that 1-0 to Arsenal with Jaglieka having to play in the sticks for Kenny for the last what? 65 minutes.... that team put on a primer on how to play with a man down to an opponent that at the time was invincible.

I hope West Ham and Watford both go down........awful away trips. I always enjoy my trip to the Valley so I hope they stay up, likewise Wigan. Sheffield United is an easy one as I live in Yorkshire. So I will have to go for Citeh.

I think it will be West Ham, Watford and Charlton.

Still hoping for Reading to go down otherwise I owe Scotty £50.00.

After their gutless display at the weekend west ham are certs, and watford too are pretty much out of it. With wigan beginning to get a bit of momentum together it may be too late for charlton too.

Having said that a poor run of form by one of the clubs just above them, and it could be interesting at the bottom.

Wham have to find 3 wins and a draw just to catch up with Wigans points total after todays games.

Looking at their remaining fixtures it does not look too good for them.

home games versus Spurs, Boro, Chelsea, Everton and Bolton

away games versus Rovers, Arsenal, Sheff Utd, WIGAN and Manure.

I simpy cannot see them winning any away games so it would all be about how they perforn at home. I dont see Chelsea losing there or indeed them beating Spurs. The big games for them are gonna be Wigan and Sheff Utd.

Watford are as good as down, big gmaes for them are Charlton home and Sheff U away. They still have 4 London derbies with Chelsea to play and finish with reading and Newcastle. NO CHANCE of survival.

Charlton would appear to have a chance with games versus watford, sheff utd and wigan. They have a better chance than the other two but for me its probably too much for them to gain on Wigan.

So bye bye 3 southern based teams to be replaced by Derby, WBA and Sunderland.

We lost away to Charlton. We lost away to West Ham. We lost away to Watford.

If only...we had +9 points, they all had - 3 points. If so, it would already have been settled. And at home, we're going to get a tough time against all 3 of them, we'll probably lose one, not sure why.

Anyways, Charlton will fight out, with Bentie back. Watford...difficult...West Ham...not sure. I think Watford, West Ham and Sheffield will relegate, but can be three total different teams too, not sure.

Hmmmmm...................With friends like you who needs enemies?

Archived