BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Ordering Woes

Guest Kamy100

why not? get down there and give the lads the support they deserve

No.

Im skint, having been to several European away games, have two small children and a wife to support, along with a fairly hefty mortgage. Im happy to pay my money to Rovers but I refuse to pay silly prices at Wanky Wanderers.

But thanks for questionning my support gaz.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No.

Im skint, having been to several European away games, have two small children and a wife to support, along with a fairly hefty mortgage. Im happy to pay my money to Rovers but I refuse to pay silly prices at Wanky Wanderers.

But thanks for questionning my support gaz.

no probs, at least i will be able to lie down at the Breezeblock

I've just been on the website and got my City ticket. I was surprised the tickets were already available on there, well done Rovers, a much improved performance!

Did you get an email confirmation or anything ?

the online ticketing is only letting me buy an adult ticket for £15

but i am a young adult for £5

??

Yep got the same problem. We have an adult, two young adults and a junior. The e-ticketing is showing the price for one of the young adults as £15 and the other as £5.

Sent an e-mail to Lynsey Talbot, and I've no doubt it will be fixed PDQ. The club won't know unless someone tells them

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 1 2007, 14:01 ) 494324[/snapback]
Did you get an email confirmation or anything ?

Same as you Jan, though I'm probably one of the more straightforward customers. Took all of 2 mins and email confirmation arrived within 30 secs. First time I'd used the online ticketing thing and I'll be encouraged to use it more in future (providing postie delivers the ticket OK!).

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 1 2007, 14:01 ) 494324[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Did you get an email confirmation or anything ?

Same as you Jan, though I'm probably one of the more straightforward customers. Took all of 2 mins and email confirmation arrived within 30 secs. First time I'd used the online ticketing thing and I'll be encouraged to use it more in future (providing postie delivers the ticket OK!).

Yep- absolutely fabulous.

After seeing what I saw at the TO window this afternoon, I recommend you purchase your tickets in person, if you know what I mean.

If your listening Lee, back me up on this.

So the blonde is back on window duty then? :lol:

I've just been on the website and got my City ticket. I was surprised the tickets were already available on there, well done Rovers, a much improved performance!

With all the recent problems in getting tickets on the telephone, it was a refreshing change to simply go on the E-tickeing system, enter my details and then pay by credit card. No mention of any additional cost as per the telephone. A straight £15.00 .Well done Rovers, this is the way forward.

Archived