BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

I want to move seat next season can i still renew my season ticket today, i'd rather get it bought and paid for now while i have the money. I sit in the Bburn End and still want to sit in there, just want to move slightly further to the right, and the fact that there is some really annoying guy who sits near me and my friend.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to move seat next season can i still renew my season ticket today, i'd rather get it bought and paid for now while i have the money. I sit in the Bburn End and still want to sit in there, just want to move slightly further to the right, and the fact that there is some really annoying guy who sits near me and my friend.

You can either buy your current seat and transfer in the summer - or you can buy any empty seat now.

Or rather, that is how it worked last season.

:rover: lower tier jack walker,outer wings :brfc:

You must be in WO1 near the Darwen End which appears to have gone up from £270 to £349. The club are clearly trying to tareionalise the pricing in every stand as it was desperately complex before.

You must be in WO1 near the Darwen End which appears to have gone up from £270 to £349. The club are clearly trying to tareionalise the pricing in every stand as it was desperately complex before.

:rover: they could keep that wing the same price and i,m sure everyone would be happy,i would :brfc:

Renewed.

Today has been an expensive day. 9 Take that tickets (for 4 concerts) and now this!

Can anyone tell me if JW lower central has gone down in price? I've never really noticed how much it cost, to be honest.

Paul - when your 3-1 up against Man U it makes it all worthwhile :lol:

The CIS or BB end maybe an option, there are about 12 of us who sit together so hopefully we can get seats together elsewhere. Seem's a bit strange lowering prices in some areas and giving rather larage price increase in others. I'd have thought they would have stayed the same.

:rover: they could keep that wing the same price and i,m sure everyone would be happy,i would :brfc:

It's a shame that a few prices have gone up.

As it's the same price for the entire JW outer, you could take the opportunity to move a bit closer to the centre circle...

I'm torn between staying where I am or moving to the JW, as it's still cheaper than my current ST in the BBE (better buzz versus better view).

Simon :brfc:

Renewed.

Today has been an expensive day. 9 Take that tickets (for 4 concerts) and now this!

Can anyone tell me if JW lower central has gone down in price? I've never really noticed how much it cost, to be honest.

£395 from £525 (£495 with Loyalty)

Well done and a big thank you to JW and the board. Uncle Jack will be smiling.

One of the lads at work will be buying a season ticket again along with two for his kids.

To get back to 15k or 16k season ticket holders and say 5k walk ons will be superb. No reason why there shouldn't be sell outs for games against Man United and Liverpool and possibly one or two more.

It's great being a Rover! :brfc:

I think another vital part of the ticketing scheme in the match day ticket prices for away fans. Whilst it would be nice to only have to give away fans 3k in the Darwen Upper, we have to be realistic enough to see that away fans make up a significant % of our average attendance and matchday income. Thats why its fantastic to see only the very top (4) teams in the top category. This season, we have been charging higher prices for teams like city, wigan, everton, newcastle who would bring large away supports if we didnt just try and charge them £32 or £36!

The S/t prices are incredible, we truely have the most progressive board in the premiership. My y/p s/t in the BBE was already stupidly cheap, only to be reduced further to £199, just £10.50 a game! Im gonna renew as soon as possible, the club deserve 16-17k + Season ticket holders! Lets hope the club really avertise in the town and surrounding area and our public respond! :rover:

FANtastic news!!.......again, I ask myself what more can our club do?

A lapsed fan at work heard the prices this morning and both himself and wife will be coming back into the blue 'n' white fold with season tickets.

£299 for BBE..........THANK YOU ROVERS! :rover:

Please respond people of Blackburn its an offer you cant refuse.

I'm torn between staying where I am or moving to the JW, as it's still cheaper than my current ST in the BBE (better buzz versus better view).

Same here. I have the most annoying girl you could imagine sitting behind me, she could give Gordom Ramsay a run for his money when it comes to swearing and she has a really annoying voice as well. Moving away from her is tempting then again I think why should I move when she is the one who's behaviour is unacceptable.

Well Rovers really have delivered on this one. There can't be a single excuse left for the stay-aways.

Yes Paul, I'm sure you'll agree a massive thank you is due to Rupert Murdoch and Sky and the Premier League for increasing Clubs' revenue to such an extent that Rovers felt able to pass some of that back to the fans! ;)

Well done to the club, I haven't worked out if I'll be saving much as opposed to buying on a match by match basis but having saved nearly 200 quid on the overall price for JW upper central (399/595) I couldn't care less! **

Just hope that the positive impact this will have won't be cancelled out by any big name departures in the close season.

EDIT: ** The saving is actually 166 quid as I am losing the 30 quid loyalty discount from last year. Still tremendously impressive though.

Same here. I have the most annoying girl you could imagine sitting behind me, she could give Gordom Ramsay a run for his money when it comes to swearing and she has a really annoying voice as well. Moving away from her is tempting then again I think why should I move when she is the one who's behaviour is unacceptable.

Why not join us in the Riverside, maybe not the most luxurious part of the ground but its a darn sight noisier than the Jack Walker and you save cash as well.

Well done to the Board for attacking the prices and not ignoring away fans. I always thought that Everton and Bolton were being ungenerous with their reductions and as for the Chelsea 'price freeze' - they ought to hang their heads in shame, greedy b****ds

Anybody noticed this load of twaddle from Sky Sports ?????

Sky Sports Twaddle !!!!!

Sky Sports News are giving it 20 seconds per hour, just before the closing adverts at xx56 past each hour.

This really hasn't had the publicity it deserves in the national media today - especially with the hugely discounted tickets away fans will enjoy at Ewood.

Rovers must be very disappointed with the lack of coverage and only have themselves to blame - with poor timing of the press release (Friday is always the busiest day of pre-match press conferences etc), and allowing Bolton and the others to steal their thunder.

It's all very well preventing this site from publishing the details a couple of hours before midnight last night, but the fact is that this should be national headline news today and it isn't - an outstanding initiative from the club but they got the delivery wrong in terms of PR.

Archived