BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me to Waggy - Mines gone up £100 as I got the early bird last season :angry:

For those Adult, Young Adult and Seniors who have found there's has increased:

We are honouring last year’s standard rate for one year so, even if you wish to retain your current seat the price adjustment is kept to a minimum.

after this astonishing offer, there's nothing more that can/could be done to increase attendances.

lets hope this initiative gets the backing from the public that it deserves.

the reduced prices are that good, it feels as though I'm defrauding rovers in some way.

Yes Paul, I'm sure you'll agree a massive thank you is due to Rupert Murdoch and Sky and the Premier League for increasing Clubs' revenue to such an extent that Rovers felt able to pass some of that back to the fans! ;)

That's one way to view it, Rev! <_<

Personally I think a massive thank you is due to JW and TF for listening to the support, taking the views seriously and acting on them. This has to be the most radical step in match ticket pricing seen in this country - EVER! Our board deserves all the plaudits for having the balls to take such a decision. It's now 100% in the hands of the Blackburn public. 25,000 turned out last Thursday now those same 25000 have the chance to turn up every week and it will only cost £13 for Dad and around £5 per game for lttle Johnny in the CIS. That's just £2 more than you paid for Leverkusen - get down to Ewood.

Immensely proud of my club today. A proper football club listening to its support and acting in what has to be the best interests of the fans, the team, the manager and the board.

Get the Rovers season ticket prices up around Burnley,Colne,Padiham,Nelson,Hapton and Rossendale.....strike while the blue 'n' white iron is hot. A new season ticket purchase in any of these areas is a victory indeed.

Sorry but its survival of the fittest folks!! ;)

I will volunteer to do the posting behind enemy lines but................ I will require an armoured vehicle with air support on hand!

Very pleased £300 was my guess but even then I was been very ambitious. Well done Rovers.

Minor gripe, would have liked the option to move before all the good empty seats were sold but I suppose this is about timing and impact. Waiting until, the summer just wouldn't have worked.

Minor gripe, would have liked the option to move before all the good empty seats were sold but I suppose this is about timing and impact. Waiting until, the summer just wouldn't have worked.

You can.

Im told the system hasnt changed from last year - you can renew into any seat which currently has no season ticket holder in it.

Again have to say well done Rovers! Im very suprised at the reduction, i really thought we would follow suit and do a 10% maybe 15% reduction.

At these prices is a bit ambitious to be looking at 20,000 S/T holders? Probably but you never know.

This is aimed specially at our old favourite Vinjay - a huge thank you to the Walker Trustees - who must have agreed to this ambitious pricing plan.

IF Rovers can increase their average gate by 25% - they should make up for the drop in prices - especially considering add-ons like programmes, food, drinks etc.

Also - increased gates and publicity must make us more attractive to sponsors.

Lets hope that our FA Cup run doesn't end against City - as we need to cash in, on what has been a good year from a national TV coverage perspective.

All we need now is a headline grabbing signing during the summer to get our biggest season ticket following since we won the Premiership :rover:

Great News

THANK YOU ROVERS

Is there any fund ..Rovers Youth Aid perhaps? .. I could make a suitable donation toward to show my appreciation?

Absolutely delighted with the moves made by Rovers to reduce season ticket and ticket prices for next season. It's a great initiative and should lead to an increase in attendances next season.

Great to see we are being run superbly. John Williams, I salute you.

Could we have a poll to see who's renewing?

Or better still, to see who's getting one who hasn't previously.

Amazing news, I REALLY DO HOPE THE PEOPLE OF BLACKBURN RESPOND!

I dont think anyone can complain about this news.

Rovers have paid us back now its for the clubs supporters to respond and get the seats sold out again.

I get the feeling that Rovers feel good factor is right back and rocking and that with a return of the missing 4000 we will see the Rovers successfully break into the top 6 established sides with MH and co at the helm.

With a potential semi final place on the horizon Ewood is buzzing. We have the players, we have the manager and back room staff to take us leaping forwards and keep the momentum going. Lets all join the ride folks.

COME ON YOU BLUES :brfc:

Blackburn manager Mark Hughes:

''I've been lucky enough to play in front of packed stadiums across Europe and I know the positive effect it can have - so it would be great to see Ewood packed every week next season. ''

As we all witnessed v Bayer the potential support IS there........LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No better sight!

Blackburn manager Mark Hughes:

''I've been lucky enough to play in front of packed stadiums across Europe and I know the positive effect it can have - so it would be great to see Ewood packed every week next season. ''

As we all witnessed v Bayer the potential support IS there........LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No better sight!

P2220515.jpg

Archived