BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Blackburn

ihtd

I thought it was funny as well. Mind you Zulu you're more used to those "dingle" 'one joke' ramblings on that Bolton messageboard, eight year old jokes first used about burnley (probably). We'll send you some new jokes to use again soon, no doubt by horse and cart.

As for "get a life" - at two minutes past midnight? Get to bed more like. It's not you with the brown coffee coloured shirt is it?

:D:D

The strange thing is that Lulu seems to have become a little obsessed with the mighty blue and whites. I can understand coming on here and posting some ( I must admit ) amusing stuff before the game, but to be still drawn to the site well after his side got beat......?

Do we have a convert here? <_<

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was actually rather funny...and i'm sure you'd be telling your mates about it if it was a Rovers fan :P

zulu is trying to act all superior by assuming a dismissive, sardonic manner. Bit sad really as I thought generally people on here have welcomed him. Most on here don't mind away fans posting as long as they are well-mannered.

do you remember 2001

Realistically, it could be very tight as you have an easier run in than we do. We still have Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea to go amongst the other so-called "easier games". At this stage of the season, with teams fighting for their lives, anything can happen. We're not fools and take nothing for granted. As you well know, Europe doesnt come easy. We just live in hope.

Rovers will finish below Bolton, in my opinion.

So do I. We had a great week of results but without Reid, Savage and Ooijer (not to mention others just working their way back to fitness) we are still very much a time not at full strength. Especially if we keep going in the Cup.

Don't think we will catch Bolton as they are still seven points clear and can't keep playing as poor as they have been recently.

So...we are looking at sixth, or more likely seventh really. Seventh may be enough for the Uefa yet and, if not, then Intertoto will do just fine!

Archived