BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Blackburn

ihtd

Def a game for dunn to start, hold tugay back for the cup game. Think benni has prob had his rest now and will be back in the starting eleven. Would quite like to see roberts have a run if he is ready, they seemed to really struggle against him in the ewood game.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Lawro, you're a gem!

"I think Bolton will win this local derby.

Bolton were second best to Tottenham last week - though it is a long time since I saw a display from a striker as good as Dimitar Berbatov's.

Trotters boss Sam Allardyce will have made his point to his players during the week and Bolton are a reaction team - it is very rare that they play poorly twice in succession.

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0 "

:wstu:

As they are now part of the great metropolis of Manchester they probably see themselves as gun-toting Mafia types :D

Eeh, that will have wound them up. Even the local Council refer to themselves as being "Bolton, Lancashire"

We have a week's break until Man City, so I do not think anyone (including Tugay) needs to be rested.

Tugay has looked tired recently but also has been playing against teams who simply are not allowing him any space.

Dunn does not convince me yet - not his ability but more the physical aspects required for the defensive side of his game. Unfair to judge but his general defending against Arsenal was poor and we cannot seem to win a one on one challenge without fouling. I know this is not his game but he would need to improve or any decent Premiership midfield will dominate us.

• Backroom

Tickled me that load of Notlob tripe did :lol: especially the bit about names not appearing on birth, death and marriage certificates (Samba, Nonda etc.) then further down they go on to mention such well known Mancunian names such as Tal Ben, Andranik, Diouff ... effing priceless !!!! :lol:

Agreed, you don't rest anyone at this stage of the season, this is the business end, we need to get at these, if you go 1 up against the plastic mancs then they are in big trouble, they have to come out and they get done on the break, plus their fickle element (We all have one but there's seem to be a higher proportion) get on their backs and it just gets worse, there's no atmosphere at the breeze block at the best of times, it's on the box, the piggies won't turn out!

p.s. Don't you think this dingles lark is total ######? Since when did we give a remote flying stuff about this boring quiet cheating long ball shower of shi*e???????

They are the scousers of Manchester, they even steal your songs!!!

Come on Rovers, let's step up to the plate and bury the piggies (Please!)

I think Benni & Who's that Coming Over The Hill will be up for this, nice bit of magic from MGP and/or Bentley and then Dunn to scab one.... Priceless!

p.s. Weren't they 10 points in front of us when we were in the fizzy pop and we did them 4-1 ... Now That was a good day at the office, esp. in the Nat Lofthouse Upper :-)

pps Keep Anleka quiet and mark fat michael jackson at corners and you've done it.

And, when I'm dreaming of Rovers' glory, I'd rather have the classy Mark Hughes in my dream than Big Fat Sam although I suppose if you like a bit of rough....... <_<

Christ, he's...............w,w,w,w, Welsh! :blink:

We haven't beaten Bolton for ages. They are coming into this after a thrashing off Spurs while we will still be on a high from beating that southern team midweek.

Lawro says rovers will lose, while supporter confidence is high...

It leads me to say a definate win for Bolton.

Another rubbish game, I expect.

1-0 (my head and the reasons above say to Bolton, but my heart will be willing rovers on from work)

Much easier to type than to achieve, I suspect.

I've never seen him speak so perhaps he is already quiet, n'est pas?

Watch Benni Mac, he's more entertaining - will Diouf be picked after his talks with Atletico Madird I wonder?

We haven't beaten Bolton for ages.

Season before last, 1-0 at the reebok with Dickov scoring a screamer, hardly ages.

These games are usually pretty tight & dull though, so i predict 1-1.

As well as Moko has been playing, I wouldn't start him in this game. Bolton are pathetic in front of goal from open play. Now that Samba is in and Nelsen is back, we aren't as inept in the air as we once were against their set pieces. I really don't see a need for a defensive midfielder to start. I'd toss both Dunny and Toogs out there, go one up playing nice football. And then bring Moko on to break up thier attacks to preserve the lead! Despite their league position, its not like we are playing Arsenal, here.

Archived