BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Blackburn

ihtd

Weekend plans have been turned on their head due to this game…Missed work yesterday to go boarding in Laax rather than Andermatt today. Got the landlady of Ryan’s irish pub (Weil am Rhien) to open at 2pm instead of the usual 5 just so I can watch the lads take on a team I’ve really grown hate. So my fingers are well and truly crossed we can get one over Notlob....come on lads 2:0 will do just fine :brfc:

Boarding in Laax rather than Andermatt - Oh to have the choice!

The nearest we have got to snow in Blackburn is the light covering of dandruff on the headrest of every taxi driver in east lancashire...................

Agree with your prediction 0 - 2. I think Samba will bag one and a Benni special right in front of the Notlobbers.

Weil am Rhein Blues - quite catchy - sounds like a kind of music :mellow:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we lose this we give ourselves a mountain to climb because we will slip further down the table with our FA Cup appointment coming up.

For all the boring boring Bolton accusations, I thought they played quite decently the couple of times I have seen them. Anelka and Diouf are genuine threats with pace, dropping deep and wide and being excellent at defending from the front.

This could be more entertaining than most are expecting. Then again perhaps Newcastle v Boro yesterday is the pointer?

Full of cold and driving to this one. Cannot see it been a pretty game with the most likely outcome 0-0 if not 1-0 to either team.

Jordan: try a "Whisky All In"

plenty of whisky, hot water, honey and a bit of nutmeg

repeat every 30 minutes

Jordan: try a "Whisky All In"

plenty of whisky, hot water, honey and a bit of nutmeg

repeat every 30 minutes

He did also say he was driving to this one, maybe not such a good idea to have whisky every 30 minutes;)

As for the game, I'm quite confident about this one. Think we might nick it 1-0 - Benni

BOLTON: Jaaskelainen, Hunt, Nolan, Speed, Stelios, Campo, Pedersen, Diouf, Faye, Haim, Anelka. Subs: Gardner, Walker (GK), Andranik, Vaz Te, Tal.

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Nelsen, Samba, Warnock, Bentley, Mokoena, Dunn, Pedersen, McCarthy, Derbyshire. Subs: Khizanishvili, Tugay, Gallagher, Brown (GK), Roberts.

From the official site. Nonda is ill and Dunn gets a start instead of Tugay. Not a bad lineup.

Guest shoppybrfc

Bolton are there for the taking, Rovers are just playing hoofball though, and our midfield has been bloody awful!

why the running commentary.

people have radios and tv

Thanks for that BRFC1111 but it's 1:25am here in Bondi with nothing but internet access and no Roversworld membership so I do actually appreciate any game commentary!!

Ta!

Summary of the first half anyone?

Cheers!

why the running commentary.

people have radios and tv

Overseas fans are more rarely blessed with these things, although today is a telecasted game for those with pay TV. Plus some people may be at work, etc., and would appreciate the perspective of a fan. Plus I would appreciate some interaction and counter-comments. The chat room usually indicates a goal before I can see/hear it. Ignore me if it bothers you.

EDIT: Thanks Bondi-Rover.

Thanks for that BRFC1111 but it's 1:25am here in Bondi with nothing but internet access and no Roversworld membership so I do actually appreciate any game commentary!!

Ta!

Summary of the first half anyone?

Cheers!

Seconded.

brfc11 I notice you are a relative newbie.

You'll grow to appreciate the international based community on here and the way info is shared amongst us. :rover:

Archived