BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Citeh In The 1/4 Final

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats colin ferked then :P

Still laughing five minutes after reading that one.....

I've still got my Blackburn accent when in Manchester, still wonder what the natives are gabbling on about when in Blackburn.

Anyone remember Brentford in the FA Cup late 80's, everyone thought it was nailed on but we went out, I was gutted that day.

Me. Everybody dissed me when I made a point about our over confidence in the pub before that match!

FA Cup semi final at a neutral venue is the final piece of my Rovers wish list. The Cardiff semi didn't count, if we achieve this I'm giving up.

Why? :huh:

Sorry Gav, no-one is allowed to give up on the team until we've done the clean sweep of honours.

That is Champions League, Premier League (Check), Uefa Cup, FA Cup, Carling Cup (Check) and World Club Championship!

Should keep us going for a bit yet! ;)

City are playing cr@p, we're playing well, I've got a really bad feeling about Sunday.

FA Cup semi final at a neutral venue is the final piece of my Rovers wish list. The Cardiff semi didn't count, if we achieve this I'm giving up.

Anyone remember Brentford in the FA Cup late 80's, everyone thought it was nailed on but we went out, I was gutted that day.

Anyone remember Oxford United Feb 15, 1964. They were at the time a struggling 4th div side and Rovers ( top half of 1st div) went to play them in the 5th round of the FA Cup. Oxford won 3-1. Never take anything for granted!

I remember that game well Fife.

Went with a mate. The football was embarassing.

The day was made somewhat better by the two of us latching onto a couple of good looking young ladies. :rolleyes:

They used to have a bar under one of the stands if my memory serves me right.

Anyone remember Oxford United Feb 15, 1964. They were at the time a struggling 4th div side and Rovers ( top half of 1st div) went to play them in the 5th round of the FA Cup. Oxford won 3-1. Never take anything for granted!

Yet another premonition game. 10 years old and I had a dream Friday night that we'd get beaten 3-1 by the 4th Div outfit. Told my Dad about it too. Spooky huh?

Glad to say the force has obviously left me now..... i predicted we'd get beaten by Notlob! :rolleyes:

The day was made somewhat better by the two of us latching onto a couple of good looking young ladies. :rolleyes:

They used to have a bar under one of the stands if my memory serves me right.

Still trying to work that one out dave. Is "stands" a nick name for some body part" :lol:

Still trying to work that one out dave. Is "stands" a nick name for some body part" :lol:

:lol::lol:

Just re-read that Alan, it seems to infer something like that doesn't it? I just seem to remember this enormous bar under one of the stands and that they constantly played tracks by "the Searchers" who were big at the time.

Another thing that I remember from those times was a newspaper report about Oxford girls carrying condoms in their handbags. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to find out, as we had to hot foot it back to the bus home shortly after the game.

i had same problems yesterday, i was 44th, so i decided to book online. it's miles easier.

For some reason I don't have an option to buy City tickets online :(

Alls I can do is buy my season ticket and West Ham tickets. Under 'buy cup tickets' there is nothing available and it just says "Please enter the relevant details for other cup tickets you wish to purchase (as listed on your season ticket):" which when I do it says " We're sorry, but there are no cup tickets on offer that correspond to the details entered." :(

Fife, you can get free clips from that game and many more at Pathe news, Here

Just search Blackburn rovers, fill in the form and the video will be emailed to you immediately.

There are some fantastic clips of old rovers games on there.

For some reason I don't have an option to buy City tickets online :(

Alls I can do is buy my season ticket and West Ham tickets. Under 'buy cup tickets' there is nothing available and it just says "Please enter the relevant details for other cup tickets you wish to purchase (as listed on your season ticket):" which when I do it says " We're sorry, but there are no cup tickets on offer that correspond to the details entered." :(

Me too Clare. Wanted to buy an extra ticket for the Mrs but can't do it online, can't wait 3 hours on the phone and no time to drive up to Blackburn. Oh well at least i've got my ticket ;-)

Me too Clare. Wanted to buy an extra ticket for the Mrs but can't do it online, can't wait 3 hours on the phone and no time to drive up to Blackburn. Oh well at least i've got my ticket ;-)

May have a spare - pm me if interested (Blackburn End lower).

I ordered mine at the weekend no worries but it states on the site that you can then order other seats from today. Cheers for the offer Tris but she'll only come if I can get a ticket in the block I sit in, which is JW lower. Tried a few more times but still no better than 40 so may have to give it a few days and hope they don't all go near me.

Strange unless they have now taken the facility off line.

Ordered mine on line on Sunday and received e-mail confirmation

I had online problems too, couldn't order a junior ticket online on Monday even though he's a season ticket holder.

I understand that the online facility for claiming your own seat has now finished. So made sure I was on the phone bright and early this morning.

It would appear that this game is going to sell out (not wishing to panic anyone who may not have a ticket)

I had online problems too, couldn't order a junior ticket online on Monday even though he's a season ticket holder.

I understand that the online facility for claiming your own seat has now finished. So made sure I was on the phone bright and early this morning.

It would appear that this game is going to sell out (not wishing to panic anyone who may not have a ticket)

Not very happy about this, i rarely critize the club on these kinda issues but at no stage during the claim your seat s/t deadline has my man city ticket been availible online to purchase of the correct price of £5. This means i have to ring up, spend some more money on the phone bill, and have that booking fee, as well as not get a ticket in my season ticket space :angry:

OK, tried to phone-waste of time. Looking at official site,here, it is saying I should ring up and reserve my trickets, and collect them on Sunday at the TO! Eh?

"Call the ticket office on 08701 123456 to reserve your seats today and collect from the Blackburn End Collection point on Sunday"

Has anyone been and made a purchase today? Is it possible to do so?

Archived