BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Citeh In The 1/4 Final

Not very happy about this, i rarely critize the club on these kinda issues but at no stage during the claim your seat s/t deadline has my man city ticket been availible online to purchase of the correct price of £5. This means i have to ring up, spend some more money on the phone bill, and have that booking fee, as well as not get a ticket in my season ticket space :angry:

Guess the club can't win in these situations. Although I would hate to see ANY regular fan miss out on a ticket.

One question - would it have been physically possible to sell 12000+ tickets in 5 days? If not then the club should have extended the deadline for season ticket holders

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, tried to phone-waste of time. Looking at official site,here, it is saying I should ring up and reserve my trickets, and collect them on Sunday at the TO! Eh?

"Call the ticket office on 08701 123456 to reserve your seats today and collect from the Blackburn End Collection point on Sunday"

Has anyone been and made a purchase today? Is it possible to do so?

Why not book on line? It's working fine at the moment and will tell you the seat and row you've been given within the area you chose to sit.

Not very happy about this, i rarely critize the club on these kinda issues but at no stage during the claim your seat s/t deadline has my man city ticket been availible online to purchase of the correct price of £5. This means i have to ring up, spend some more money on the phone bill, and have that booking fee, as well as not get a ticket in my season ticket space :angry:

This was a definite probelm but if you explain when you ring up the credit card charge will not be made. I got mine on the phone after telling the ladyt in the TO what was happening

Why not book on line? It's working fine at the moment and will tell you the seat and row you've been given within the area you chose to sit.

:rover: i bloddy well cannot book online i am going mad :wstu::angry: :ph34r: :brfc:

Rishton to Ewood ? 15 minute drive ???????? much easier. I got from Leyland to ewood in 10 minutes, 20 mins queueing and home again in a furhter 10 minutes.

Lovely sunny day and a nice chat whislt queueing.

Ticket office booming

City tickets on sale to season book holders tomorrow morning have already sold initial tickets to ST holders, young blond stated sales have breached 18k for the game as of this morning but that included the initial sales at City. I know my city amtes have to apply tomorrow morning and they are expected to sell full allocation of 7600 for the game.

So basing it on an average Rovers home crowd I can see the minimum crowd of around 26000 plus, which isnt that bad, I predict a crowd of around 28000

For some reason I don't have an option to buy City tickets online :(

yesterday was the "reserve your own seat deadline", so i wonder if they've flogged your seat - this morning ?

when i did it i just entered my email address and then membership number, and it worked fine.

I tried but the season ticket holder discount is not working, and I would rather save £5!

I tried but the season ticket holder discount is not working, and I would rather save £5!

I wonder what the reaction would be if you bought it at the valeu stated online - then emailed them and asked for a refund of the difference?

Phew bit of a panic when i looked at this thread half an hour ago, i had planned to saunter wed/thursday and pick up my tickets then.Took about 20 minutes by phone and managed to get our own seats. still going like hot cakes according to the bloke who served me.

Got mine today over the phone - our 2 seats in the BBE had been sold, but moved close by so its not too bad. Looks like demand is high for this game, don't normally have a problem getting our own seats.

Ordered mine thursday online but havent recieved them yet !! should they have got to me by now ??

They don't usually send them out til a few days before the game prob get them Thurs 8th

Archived