BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Another Step Forward

good post for a new un!!!

wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

were the famous blackburn rovers and were going to wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aboslutely! Bloody Rovers winning games, risking more games against the top 4. Better to be in the Championship, where we can routinely stuff the likes of Southend, then mysteriously balls it up come playoff time.

Hughes out!

Simon :brfc:

;)B)

Not before time!!

I've been waiting for the Hughes backlash and, in light of recent events and our failure to beat the top 4 by at least five clear goals, I for one am all in favour of a "Hughes out" campaign. A scabby win against Arsenal does not put all the wrongs right.

good post for a new un!!!

wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

were the famous blackburn rovers and were going to wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

it's not the same since they took away the twin towers - no history, no atmosphere, no point. :rover:

;)B)

Not before time!!

I've been waiting for the Hughes backlash and, in light of recent events and our failure to beat the top 4 by at least five clear goals, I for one am all in favour of a "Hughes out" campaign. A scabby win against Arsenal does not put all the wrongs right.

I think I started that campaign after the back to back 4-0 drubbings we recieved. It was a semi ironic thing but of course everyone overreacted and thought i was serious (although Ive got both sides covered now :))

I think I started that campaign after the back to back 4-0 drubbings we recieved. It was a semi ironic thing but of course everyone overreacted and thought i was serious (although Ive got both sides covered now :))

Well, let's be frank about this - if he can't get a team together to beat Arsenal's third eleven then he has no place at Rovers and should be despatched to the outer reaches of civilisation beyond USA (Uther Side of Accrington). And he's Welsh!!

Boro and Chelsea?

Saw Boro live and Chelsea on telly IIRC, then treated my local to a long rant about the dream being over, we'd be down and back trying to get a playoff place every season, never to see the Premiership again.

How times have changed, I've not felt that way since listening to Five Live during the Reading game (2nd hand reports which, as it turned out, were complete cobblers) ;)

Simon :brfc:

Things are looking alright at the moment, were top half of league, quarter finals of fa cup and had a decent run in europe all with 3 major players out injured. Next season hopefully well have these players back from injury. Centre Mid could look quite strong for once, Savage, Reid, Tugay, Mokoena, Dunn all competing for the same place. However i still think we need a fast mobile striker similar to bellamy to go alongside McCarthy, Roberts or Nonda. Derbyshire could be that person but well have to wait and see. Also a proper right back is a must over summer! If we sort these two positions out we could have an amazing season next year! Plus McCarthy, Roberts, Warnock and Samba will have had more time to settle.

On a side note, i think we all agree that Nelsen is the 1st choice centre back, however Oojier was beginning to show his quality before his injury, but also samba is a beast! So when both fit who plays samba or Oojier? and dont forget Kizhinishvilli (Spelling?)

So when both fit who plays samba or Oojier?

May be a knee jerk reaction to the last couple of games, but i would go with Samba.

A regular run of games with Nelson will bring him on leaps and bounds in my opinion, however i will have no qualms if Andre gets the nod.

"Hughes mush go" someone said. I say "Open your bloody eyes mate!"

WOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricky, I think this new user has to get used to the sense of humour here.

Ni_rover mate, that wee sentence had a wee infiltration of 'sarcasm' used there, lol!!

Archived