BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

Just read on the official site that tickets are only available to those with a history of buying tickets since March 1st 2007.

Surely we aren't going to sell out to only those fans that have bought tickets in March?

I really wanna get to this game!

OK - i will bite. I'm pretty sure its tickets on sale FROM 1st March, to those with a history of buying tickets.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that we will win, but it will not be easy, and if we go into the matching thinking that we have already won, them the one such thing is that we will lose.

As the other thread is closed I'll have to state again how pi$$ed off I am that it seems impossible to book online and claim the discount due to season ticket holders . I find it hard to believe that this is merely an oversight by the club and not a policy decision .....

Sort it out !

(edit.... just seen the ticketing woes thread ; I'll send this there as well .... :unsure: )

I'll have some of what the Abbsters been drinking !!! :lol:

been off the beer since fri!!

had a homemade smoothie with greek yogurt and devon custurd with left overs from weekend ..m nanana strawberries ,kiwi,mango ,melon and grapes

• Backroom
been off the beer since fri!!

had a homemade smoothie with greek yogurt and devon custurd with left overs from weekend ..m nanana strawberries ,kiwi,mango ,melon and grapes

I'd lay off them nanana's then mate... they're doing yer 'ead in ! ;):P

just tried to get tickets on rovers.co.uk with no joy - they're asking for code from a season ticket but i'm not a holder. does anyone know where non season ticket holders can buy tickets or when they will go on sale to non season tickt holders?

apologies if this has already been discussed earlier in the thread?

cheers :brfc:

just tried to get tickets on rovers.co.uk with no joy - they're asking for code from a season ticket but i'm not a holder. does anyone know where non season ticket holders can buy tickets or when they will go on sale to non season tickt holders?

apologies if this has already been discussed earlier in the thread?

cheers :brfc:

They are on sale now. You either have to ring up or go there in person.

The Dunny ban causes 2 problems in my mind:

#1 - we can't play both Toogs and Dunny if we start getting desprate for an equalizer in late time

#2 - Who's the sub if Toogs gets knackered? Or there's an injury to him or Moko? At that point, Bentley has to come inside, which in my mind kills or greatest attacking threat at the moment (Bentley terrorizing the wing)

I'd say we scrape this one by a goal, but it won't be comfortable or pretty, and there'll be a lot of desparate defending in the last 5 mins.

Hughes has played gally in the centre this year.

Nows its Quarter final stage and if its a draw on Sunday ,is there extra time or will there be a replay at Eastlands ?If City rag a draw winning at Eastlands would also be a great night for us

Its a replay if there is a draw after 90 mins.

Obviously Citeh think they will do as well 1864 :unsure:

I haven't spoken to a single Citeh fan who thinks they have a good chance, it's one of the main reasons why i'm so worried. We have a good record against them and on current form should indeed win hands down. Sadly with Rovers it doesn't always work like that.

We have a good record against them and on current form should indeed win hands down. Sadly with Rovers it doesn't always work like that.

That's the beauty of being a Rovers fan.

Remember how boring it got in the early 90's going to games home and away knowing we were going to win :blink:

I also have a few nerves about this game, it has been the case with Rovers, remember in the year we won the championship City beat us at home late on in the season (i think). Since then I always think they might be a bogey team for us.

I haven't spoken to a single Citeh fan who thinks they have a good chance, it's one of the main reasons why i'm so worried. We have a good record against them and on current form should indeed win hands down. Sadly with Rovers it doesn't always work like that.

I had similar nerves before the Pompey game. I hope you're as wrong as I was!

Simon :brfc:

Archived