BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

I too am worried by the amount of confidence everyone has, including myself! However I really do think City are a poor side. IMO they have one genuinely good player which is Micah Richards and that's it. And no I haven't forgotten about the over-rated Joey Barton.

I don't know, City have some players who are clearly decent yet way off form at the moment. Samaras, Corradi, Trabelsi, Richards, Distin, Vassell and Barton all have some quality. Pearce just seems to not be able to get them motivated.

That said you would have to say at the moment we have better players in every position bar right back.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been to the ground earlier and there were 5 city lads tryin to get tickets, all were turned away by security. About 15 mins later went into the store (crap for sale !!) and the wife was approached by 2 of the city lads and offered her 20 quid to purchase 4 tickets for them !

Seems they will try anything to get a ticket, pity they didnt offer me the money for the wife !!!! :rolleyes:

To$$ers, we gave them a very very generous allocation of 7,500 tickets isnt that enough for them? Those supporters who couldnt get tickets dont deserve them as they obviously hadnt bothered going to enough games earlier on in the season to get high enough on the priority list!

If you did see em in the home ends, get em kicked out pronto! :rover:

Estimated attendance currently 27k ish - note, not how many tickets currently sold.

Just got my ticket today!

For the first time ever I am in the Blackburn End!

When I had season tickets when I was at home, my dad would never let me sit in there, so it kinda carried on after that. Always wanted to sit in there, singing my little heart out though :tu: .

Can't wait. I think with our defence playing so well and their strikers not scoring, that we should win this. Hopefully they'll be thinking about their league position too.

I'm getting nervous already...what day is it!

Just got my ticket today!

For the first time ever I am in the Blackburn End!

When I had season tickets when I was at home, my dad would never let me sit in there, so it kinda carried on after that. Always wanted to sit in there, singing my little heart out though :tu: .

Can't wait. I think with our defence playing so well and their strikers not scoring, that we should win this. Hopefully they'll be thinking about their league position too.

I'm getting nervous already...what day is it!

Sunday and it's 4:00, i would hurry up if i was you

Just hope we have the bottle, as we certainly have the talent to win this comfortably.

You've hit the nail on the head there!

We're streets ahead of City in terms of skill this season, it'll be an upset if we lose but we've all seen bigger upsets over the years.

Plenty of staff sat at the windows waiting to serve Rovers fans. Just two people at the windows two minutes ago

What's is it about us rovers fans, always wanting know what the attendance will be? What the hell does it matter?

Go on then Lee, how many?

What's is it about us rovers fans, always wanting know what the attendance will be? What the hell does it matter?

Go on then Lee, how many?

No idea, depends on how many Rovers fans buy tickets from now until close of sale 5pm Saturday.

Typical Lawro to wait til after the club's taken decisive action to sort attendences out before sticking his 2p in!

Simon

It's not the first time, I seem to remember him saying his beloved north end would have far bigger crowds than us in the same division, based on the fact that the folk of Blackburn didn't turn out "naturally" for their team.

He also stated it before we did actually get it on in the championship.

Lawro has predicted a 2-0 win for us, at the same time at having a dig at our attendances

I know something like this has probably been posted umpteen times on this mb, I know this isn't the correct thread, I know this isn't particularly politically correct but Mark Lawrenson is very annoying poof.

I know something like this has probably been posted umpteen times on this mb, I know this isn't the correct thread, I know this isn't particularly politically correct but Mark Lawrenson is very annoying poof.

:lol::lol:

Possibly MB but would say their Fans are arguably more loyal in numbers than most.

I would say different. When it's a big game they come out in huge numbers, but when the going gets tough they go missing. Not suggesting we or many other clubs aren't different but we don't bang on about it. Given the size of the city and surrounding towns they should be very well supported, that doesn't make them loyal in my opinion. They are just like Newcastle, Birmingham, Sunderland etc. Big clubs who win nowt so bang on about crowds instead.

As well as not actually being true, your right it's not very PC, but as someone called Wenger a 'f***in French fa**ot' I think you'll get away with it.

I do however agree with you on one point...he is annoying.

Typical Lawro to wait til after the club's taken decisive action to sort attendences out before sticking his 2p in!

Simon

And I hope it'll be a full house at Ewood Park for a change - to appreciate the very good job Mark Hughes has been doing.

I agree 100% with what the Preston hairdresser says there.

Has anyone got the stats from Lawro's predictions this season?

I seem to remember last season a league table being posted with how it would look if Lawro was correct every time - he had us and Bolton relegated I think. It would probably be something similar this year.

I seem to remember last season a league table being posted with how it would look if Lawro was correct every time - he had us and Bolton relegated I think. It would probably be something similar this year.

To be fair to him, he has been predicting us for a few more wins than last season.

Archived