BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone got the stats from Lawro's predictions this season?

Aye, I'm keeping tabs on things.

I seem to remember last season a league table being posted with how it would look if Lawro was correct every time - he had us and Bolton relegated I think. It would probably be something similar this year.

Indeed, I'll post something similar at the end of the season. At the moment, he has Watford, Reading, and Citeh level at the bottom on 16 (!) points. The top of 'his' table is a lot more accurate : Bolton in 5th, us 11th. Last year he had Bolton 6th and us 14th.

As well as not actually being true, your right it's not very PC, but as someone called Wenger a 'f***in French fa**ot' I think you'll get away with it.

I do however agree with you on one point...he is annoying.

Yeah alright mate, no need to be gay about it :rolleyes:

Who?

Probably everyone........

Back to to City game.

I have never felt so confident that we will beat another team and therefore I am probably putting the jinx of all jinxes on Rovers.

At least I get a good Scrabble score. Double word too!

Yeah alright mate, no need to be gay about it :rolleyes:

I'd love to continue this discussion, but I think it's the wrong place for it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think it'll be 2-0 to Rovers! Bentley and Matty.

I would say different. When it's a big game they come out in huge numbers, but when the going gets tough they go missing. Not suggesting we or many other clubs aren't different but we don't bang on about it. Given the size of the city and surrounding towns they should be very well supported, that doesn't make them loyal in my opinion. They are just like Newcastle, Birmingham, Sunderland etc. Big clubs who win nowt so bang on about crowds instead.

Agree, but then again I have this feeling you might have an advantage on me on that one for some reason :lol:

Anyway do you mean recently or over the years, as to me due to our passing of ways as with Leeds really - games versus Citeh have always been one of the biggest and they have always brought numbers up until recently regardless of division.

Personally, though I am not really bothered due to the reason above (always wins arguments but they always seem to go deaf when brought up in conversation). ie ROVERS 1 V WHOEVER CLUB FAN 0 :D of which I am sure you are well used to

I hope that it won't come to this but I understand that any replay will be held on Monday 19th March, because that week is an international one.

That would be interesting. Freidel, Warnock, Gallagher and Dunn aside, do we have any fit first team players who are not either current internationals or U21s?

Has anyone got the stats from Lawro's predictions this season?

I seem to remember last season a league table being posted with how it would look if Lawro was correct every time - he had us and Bolton relegated I think. It would probably be something similar this year.

I remember that. Birmingham City were 6th in that table, relegated in reality. Absolute cobblers, Lawro!

Cheeky scrotes only brought just over a thousand earlier on this season and only a few thousand for the last few years. Typical scrotes that when the big game comes along they come out in their droves. Massive club indeed. Why don't they ask Curly Watts to get them a ticket?

:rover: i think fans of city,[who usually have a good following at ewood] have a lot to do with the premier league clubs reducing tickets.they did it at brum a few seasons back £45 a ticket,600 turned up,£25 a ticket the following year,the allocation was sold out.i expect plenty off city fans to be in the home ends,and lets face it if we had 25,000 every week there wouldn't have a chance off a ticket.SMALL TOWN AT WEMBLEY :unsure::brfc:

TEAMS: -

Rovers: -

------------------------------FRIEDEL---------------------------

EMERTON-----------SAMBA----------- NELSEN ----------WARNOCK

BENTLEY------------- TUGAY-----------MOKOENA---------PEDERSEN

-------------------DERBYSHIRE ---------- McCARTHY----------

City: -

------------ -------COTON-------------------------

RANSON-----MCMAHON-----CURLE------PHELAN

SHERON------VONK--------HOLDEN-----SIMPSON

-----------------WHITE------- QUINN----------------

Subs: Margetson, Reid, Ingebrightsen

Manager: Frank Sidebottom

.i expect plenty off city fans to be in the home ends,

Just bought 4 tickets from the ticket office, whilst walking back to the car was asked if i would like to sell them. I said no, so he went back to standing just outside the new shelter outside the TO. Don't know if the chap was a City fan but suspect so. <_<

I have had the most awful feeling about this one all week. Remember pride and fall etc.

We really do need to be very careful; Oxford U. and all that. And also remember that Citeh are not some backwater 4th div outfit, they are a Prem team like ourselves with lots of very good players that just seem to be going through a bad patch in the League. All that could end for them on Sunday if we dont approach it in the right way.

This is a different competition, and awareness, readiness and trepidation are the watchwords for Rovers players this Sunday.

I sense a Pedersen special in the 90th minute to send the Ewood faithful wild with delight.

A semi final draw against Plymouth or Watford, then history in the making :o

IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK?????

Yes.

There have been a number of sightings of rogue City fans attempting to obtain home area tickets. A potential repeat of the 1-4 match is being to happen.

If I bought some tickets, then was asked to sell them , I would negotiate the highest possible price, then ring the TO and tell them they have been stolen.

Everyones a winner, bar the Citizens of course.

Don't forget folks, the ticket office at Ewood Park is open from 9am to 5pm tomorrow for the sale of FA Cup tickets.

NO TICKETS ON SALE ON THE DAY OF THE GAME.

(I think that answers the question above)

rovers 3 city 1

mccarthy, tugay & pedersen

......this'll be my first game since coming back to the uk after a few years abroad...............f.a.cup, local-ish rivals, blackburn end, rovers on a bit of run.........im getting well excited......

:rover:

rovers 3 city 1

mccarthy, tugay & pedersen

......this'll be my first game since coming back to the uk after a few years abroad...............f.a.cup, local-ish rivals, blackburn end, rovers on a bit of run.........im getting well excited......

:rover:

These are the days I sadly miss whilst I am working abroad enjoy it mate. Will be sat in front of the tv watching the rovers hopefully romp to victory. Got a feeling there could be citeh fans spread around the crowd ala a few yrs back I hope not that was pretty ugly although I don't think there will be many rovers fans giving up their tickets as there was that day.

Mystic mi rover predicts boro to dump utd out of the cup and we will get them in the semis......... so probably a manchester semi final !!

Archived