BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Super Rovers 2-0 Dirty Citeh

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been down to the ticket office this afternoon, took about 45 mins and 2 phone calls to persuade them to sell me 8 tickets even though all of the 8 are on the database. quite a few man city fans about, one tried getting a ticket by making himself a member on the internet last nite, a few pulled up in a works van from stockport and others are buying scarves from the clubshop all were turned away though.

ticket office also said that they could be sold out by end of the day

There will be Citeh fans in home ends of course but nothing like the promotion season. The local press have been bigging it up about the millions watching from the hill etc but I can't see too many getting tickets to be honest. Getting more nervous by the hour. By the way Capt K agree with your earlier comments. Should just point out the huge difference in success recently but they do become tiresome after a while.

We'll only win if we score the first goal in the first half. 0-0 or down at half time would be very bad, as City may not get a glimp of the victory. We're slightly overrating ourselves here, and I feel a potential loss coming up. Still, keeping the faith. A hard fought 9-8 to us, Bentley scoring a double hattrick.

Just been having a play with the online system - if it is a live system then they are very few sets of pairs available in the BBE Lower. Only at the back of most Riverside blocks and a handful in the JW Lower. Then I got bored.

i've got a feeling this tie will go the distance.

1-1 at ewood, and lose the replay at citeh.

the fact that we've never lost at eastlands, troubles me.

regardless, i'm hoping -either both or one of - chelski or man u go out, just incase we overturn them.

Thats a bloody good point! I went looking before the pompey game and couldnt find 1! :angry:

Should've taken the free ones (and caps) off the nice credit card ladies. No purchase necessary :)

too much confidence on here - Citeh to win after the ball deflects off Dunne's gut onto the post and in off the back of Brad's head

I'll be watching with a bunch of friends here in Berlin.

You can imagine our disappointment at the Leverkusen game.. but then saw Rovers really up for it against Arse (first game)

There seems to be a concensus that "under-dogs" are more "up for it" than "over-dogs" ( the mind boggles.. but there you go..) - in this case that is not true - re Bolton game.

It will not be easy, but the Leverkusen experience has added a degree of "up for it" that was not really there against Leverkusen!

Especially important in games like the one on Sunday is leadership and Ryan Nelsen has that in bundles.. oh, and while I'm at it, don't forget that the Rovers team has a number of class youngsters - Bentley, Gamst, Derbyshire who can only thrive in an environment with direction and leadership. That starts with MH.. four time winner (?) ... as Pink Floyd once sang... "Hold on to the Dream" and don't doubt that despite the wierd nickname of their manager... there is one team "up for it"..

COME ON YOU BLUES

Wish I was there :mellow::mellow: Myself and my son will be watching in our local in Spain willing the Blues on. I have promised him that if we make the final we WILL be there. I would love to come back for the Semis but Barclaycard are saying NO :rolleyes::rolleyes: Ah well I will be there in Spirit (sat next to my mum and dad in the Riverside ^_^ ) Come on you Blues. I predict a 2-0 win with Benni and Morten scoring.

I was late in booking my tickets so i therefore didnt get my own season ticket seats (Usually row 30 in BBE lower), the lady said they only had outer areas left. Iv ended up with an end seat on row 6 towards the CIS stand. At the other end, towards the jack walker only seats from row 3 or further forward are available.

So surely it must be close to a sell out?? Any official news? Lee?

In looking forward to Sunday's game, I have been thinking about the cup success enjoyed by the club since MH's arrival.

2004/5 I think we can disregard the early loss in the league cup just after MH joined us. FA cup-lost in the semi-final to the eventual Cup winner.

2005/6 Lost in the semi-final of league cup, to the eventual winner. FA cup- lost early to a finalist.

2006/7 Lost in 3rd round to the eventual cup winner.

I don't predict that we will win, but I do expect MH will have the team up for the game and that we will not under-estimate City. I also expect MH will want to build on what he has achieved so far, and I suspect he will be desperate to win something with us.

I ended up in the family enclosure. I am sure I asked for Jack walker upper, but never mind. By the time I got my tickets and rang up I couldn't change them for a better seat. What is the family bit like? At least I am far enough away from the drummer and I should (hopefully hopefully) get any man citeh fans near me. Man yoo and Wigan games were both almost ruined by opposition fans behind me.

Come on Rovers, Lets have an easy game for a change? 3-0 at half time and I can for once enjoy a game of football instead of stresses myself to death!

I ended up in the family enclosure. I am sure I asked for Jack walker upper, but never mind. By the time I got my tickets and rang up I couldn't change them for a better seat. What is the family bit like? At least I am far enough away from the drummer and I should (hopefully hopefully) get any man citeh fans near me. Man yoo and Wigan games were both almost ruined by opposition fans behind me.

Come on Rovers, Lets have an easy game for a change? 3-0 at half time and I can for once enjoy a game of football instead of stresses myself to death!

NOOOO. I'm going to Celtic v Rangers in the morning, leaving slightly early and attempting to get to Ewood for at least the second half, so please at least leave me ONE goal to see!!!!!

NOOOO. I'm going to Celtic v Rangers in the morning, leaving slightly early and attempting to get to Ewood for at least the second half, so please at least leave me ONE goal to see!!!!!

Leave earlier than that!

The Celtic-Rangers match might as well be a friendly they are so far apart whereas this is the biggest match of the season for Rovers :rover:

Don't worry It'll be 3-0 first half and 3 or 4 in the second ;)

I was late in booking my tickets so i therefore didnt get my own season ticket seats (Usually row 30 in BBE lower), the lady said they only had outer areas left. Iv ended up with an end seat on row 6 towards the CIS stand. At the other end, towards the jack walker only seats from row 3 or further forward are available.

So surely it must be close to a sell out?? Any official news? Lee?

I'm suprised that we still have BBE lower seats left!! This is NOT good news. :angry:

I went as a guest to the Rangers -v- Celtic game a few weeks ago.

Great time, apart from the result, and I learnt some great songs. I might try them out at Ewood on Sunday, might upset Jan though!

Archived