BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trouble In Germany

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fighting amonst opposition fans is bad enough, but between your own supporters, when you've gone all the way to germany to watch a game?! unbelievable.

i remember crewe away in div.1 when some idiots were at the same thing before the game had even started, and subsequently missed the whole game and spent a night in the cells i imagine :rolleyes:

fighting amonst opposition fans is bad enough, but between your own supporters, when you've gone all the way to germany to watch a game?! unbelievable.

i remember crewe away in div.1 when some idiots were at the same thing before the game had even started, and subsequently missed the whole game and spent a night in the cells i imagine :rolleyes:

Sounds like all these young men have far too much aggression and pent-up energy for either their own or anybody else's good. At the same time there are perfectly disciplined and good young men dying every day in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Solution: If and when these football hooligans are found guilty, don't do the usual tap on the wrist "go away and be a good boy" routine. Instead sentence them to 2 years compulsory National Service as hundreds of thousands of my generation had to do (and they had not committed any offence). Then after their training, send them to Iraq or Afghanistan and let them work off their aggression in a useful way. Many National Service men were sent to Korea, and one of my best friends died there. You cant help thinking "what for?"

allegedly,lancashire police are now liaising with interpol over the incident,apparently a top secret meeting with hercule poirot,jim bergerac and the secretary general of interpol was held this week at their headquarters in lyon,several blackburn football 'intelligence' officers made the journey to lyon stopping in nice and monte-carlo en route(purely for research purposes).One of the main topics of meeting was about a 'sinister find' at the scene of the crime....a number of handbags were found abandoned at the scene,police believe these could have been used in the incident and they are currently undergoing forensic tests at the police forensic science laboratory.

And what can they do if anyone does get positively IDd? Extradite them back to Germany for trial?

A banning order is the answer to that little query.

Drink fuelled little big men behaving like a pack. :wstu: It certainly wasn't one on one thats for sure. And before anybody gives me stick for condeming the low lifes and suggesting 'well it's only the drink', just consider that the majority of people in that area would have been on the pop all day and they caused no trouble at all ...... so it cant have been that can it?

Now then lets get this straight from an eye witness to the incident. It wasnt men fighting, it was a drunken lout who then had his "drunken boys" run from all corners of the ground to lend a hand as the little scrote couldnt do it all by himself. The lad was a coward as were hismates who tried to land one then run away. NOT one of that little lot could stand man to man, they had to wait for a mate to go in before they could try and land a sneaky slap on the victim and then they ran away.

My pictures have been forwarded to the relevant authority and to the FA, The England supporters club and whoever else wants them can have them, I will even give them to the sun for publication. My greatest wish is to have them printed on A5 posters with the headlines "COWARDS and YELLOW BELLIES, GIRLY NO KNOBS" because from my viewpoint they were just as kindly as Jan put it, PURE SCUM, the worst of the worst bile of the zit end of the earth that is Burnley.

• Backroom
My greatest wish is to have them printed on A5 posters with the headlines "COWARDS and YELLOW BELLIES, GIRLY NO KNOBS" because from my viewpoint they were just as kindly as Jan put it, PURE SCUM, the worst of the worst bile of the zit end of the earth that is Burnley.

I take it you don't like them then ! :P:lol:

My pictures have been forwarded to the relevant authority and to the FA, The England supporters club and whoever else wants them can have them, I will even give them to the sun for publication.

Just one question. Isn't sending the photos to everyone and anyone who wants them simply going to further ruin our reputation? I seriously doubt that anyone outside BRFC knows anything about this trouble at the game, nevermind countless fans that may or may not have attended the game! I know, let's have a four-page spread in The Sun then the entire nation can see what a disgusting bunch of arseholes follow the Rovers! :rolleyes:

I don't doubt the innocent nature of your words/actions but your 'busy-body' stance is only making yourself look almost as pathetic as those who were actually involved. Why not just leave the Police to sort it out? We don't need people making mountains out of what appears to be a vastly overexaggerated molehill.

And the fact that there has been as many people echoing my sentiments on here as there has purely condemning the violence speaks volumes of how fans like you are regarded! Don't get me wrong I'm not backing up the guys who were involved - far from it. I'm just sick of this attitude that "we should all sit down and behave ourselves as we are all ambassadors of BRFC" nonsense. When you get one group of lads that fancy a ruck in close proximity to another group of lads that fancy a ruck, there's only going to be one outcome.

Like it or lump it, the scruffy burberry-clad chavs (that attend games involving most clubs in Britain) ARE representative of our white population to a certain extent. And that's why you should put down your camera phone and stop being a hero. If you go to a game and there are more chavs there than your 'traditional' football fan, then who becomes more representative of our club? The non-attending Radio Lancashire listening armchair fan, or the all-singing all-dancing boozed-up moron in a stripy sweater?

It's not a football issue. It's a social issue.

The latter stage of it that I witnessed looked to be involving just 2 individuals from where i was standing, with one or two trying to split it up, saying that I didn't witness the first bit of it, just the end. I happened to be in the toilet when it started and as I came out a number of Rovers stewards were asking German security for assistance, one of the Germans laughed and said " Your fans your problem".

One or two?.. you must've gone for a number two :rolleyes:

allegedly,lancashire police are now liaising with interpol over the incident,apparently a top secret meeting with hercule poirot,jim bergerac and the secretary general of interpol was held this week at their headquarters in lyon,several blackburn football 'intelligence' officers made the journey to lyon stopping in nice and monte-carlo en route(purely for research purposes).One of the main topics of meeting was about a 'sinister find' at the scene of the crime....a number of handbags were found abandoned at the scene,police believe these could have been used in the incident and they are currently undergoing forensic tests at the police forensic science laboratory.

:o:D:lol::D:o Priceless TT!!

This whole thread is laughable.

And the fact that there has been as many people echoing my sentiments on here as there has purely condemning the violence speaks volumes of how fans like you are regarded! Don't get me wrong I'm not backing up the guys who were involved - far from it. I'm just sick of this attitude that "we should all sit down and behave ourselves as we are all ambassadors of BRFC" nonsense. When you get one group of lads that fancy a ruck in close proximity to another group of lads that fancy a ruck, there's only going to be one outcome.

I think this sentance is important.

No one is asking people to "sit down and behave themselves" simply taking a stance that assaulting fellow football supporters is unacceptable.

I wasnt there, but from hearing various things it appears that people were assaulted, they should be dealt with as any other assault would be. Im finding it hard that anyone disagrees with that - it does lend itself to condoning violence?

It is laughable . If a similar incident happened in Blackburn on a Saturday night , plod wouldn't even bother stashing their hands at cards ..... :rolleyes:

:lol:

In my experience it depends on what evidence is available..... they'll not hunt it out - but if it is presented to them they act on it.

A banning order is the answer to that little query.

The answer I was expecting - and to be quite honest the idiots involved deserve nothing less.

BUT I'd very much like to know how this works though.

Who is the judge and jury? What is the appeal process? How can any action take place under the direction of Lancashire Police when the event happened in Germany? Who makes the decisions and with what evidence?

Or can anyone with a couple of mobile phone pics of the incident pop into photoshop, paste Jan (for example) into the thick of the action and off down the local police station to get her a football banning order???

All seems a bit haphazard to me.

Or can anyone with a couple of mobile phone pics of the incident pop into photoshop, paste Jan (for example) into the thick of the action and off down the local police station to get her a football banning order???

Unless the manipulator has a bit of 'nouse' about them it's pretty easy to tell whether the file is straight from a camera or done in Photoshop.

Unless the manipulator has a bit of 'nouse' about them it's pretty easy to tell whether the file is straight from a camera or done in Photoshop.

Which is why I want to know where and how the legal decision is made - assuming of course some sort of conviction is required for the authorities to dish out banning orders!

"What is believed to have been a fight" yes and they are doing "what is believed to be police work" What a load of balls. Justifying ones own existance I'm sure, or an excuse for a budget overrun

I think that if it was, as someone said, a group of lads attacking one victim then of course they should be reported and should be banned. I can't see how people can say that that isn't the correct response.

If it was a group of lads attacking a lone woman would anyone be calling for people to put away their phones? I doubt it. What makes it acceptable because it was a man? because this is what we have come to expect in our society littered with 'chavs'? This is how 'proper' lads, who have a beer and watch football sometimes behave?

I'm sorry, but this, to me, is in a nut shell what is wrong in our society as a whole today. People aren't keen to get involved anymore. Why? because they were once in town and the police didn't come in time when they needed them? Well like Thenodrog said, two wrongs don't make a right. Or is it because they simply don't think an assault on one man is anything that deserves punishment? Maybe they just don't like being a 'grass'. Well i'm sorry but if a group of lads attacked my brother and people had information and weren't sharing it with the police then i'd be disgusted.

I would have agreed that it had all been blown out of proportion if it was just a scuffle between two lads, but it sounds like an assault by a group of lads who clearly outnumbered one person.

"What is believed to have been a fight" yes and they are doing "what is believed to be police work" What a load of balls. Justifying ones own existance I'm sure, or an excuse for a budget overrun

Exactly USA - Perhaps all they need to do to resolve this heinous crime is to make covert contact with the super sleuths that have posted here and seem to know the crime committed and the punishment required - that could bring them back within budget eh? <_<

Archived