BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trouble In Germany

You have to learn on here that it gets pretty bitchy then eh?

I don't agree with the spitting comment, but I hate it when people try to correct other people's grammar, spelling and typos. It is purely done to demean the person and make you look big. There is a thing called dyslexia after all.

should really be - peoples'

:ph34r:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone SAID there was trouble at the Bolton game? Thought not.

Most Rovers fans are not scum. Drunken wallies fighting are. Spitting- oh your wit makes my sides split.

oh, and it's:

people ARE making comments;

meAn;

ARE scum; and

might HAVE been

Jan you know what i ment stop slagging people off.

All you want Jan is for the F.A. to stop fans singing at football matches, which will never happen so get over it. If there was no singing at matches, football would be a boring sport to watch, just like the chess matches you go and watch.

Did you enjoy the song the fans were singing at Bolton on Sunday (It's just like being in a church), that was aimed at you Jan

Just to assist in clearing up the main point. IF the louts are identified as causing trouble at the ground THEY DO NOT have to be brought before a court in Germany. They can be served a banning order either through the civil courts or the Magistrates Court even though the offences will have been committed in another country.

should really be - peoples'

:ph34r:

No it shouldn't. Pugg is correct. People is the plural, so just add an apostrophe S to it. If the plural ends in 's' (e.g. the plural of 'doctor' is 'doctors') and we are referring to the possesive then you would write "other doctors' grammar". This is in no way meant to make me look big. I am big enough already :)

No it shouldn't. Pugg is correct. People is the plural, so just add an apostrophe S to it. If the plural ends in 's' (e.g. the plural of 'doctor' is 'doctors') and we are referring to the possesive then you would write "other doctors' grammar". This is in no way meant to make me look big. I am big enough already :)

:lol:

Just to assist in clearing up the main point. IF the louts are identified as causing trouble at the ground THEY DO NOT have to be brought before a court in Germany. They can be served a banning order either through the civil courts or the Magistrates Court even though the offences will have been committed in another country.

Whoopie do.

*comes out of the naughty corner*

Yay!

So IF it was a group of lads attacking one person, you don't think that warrents investigation?

I like how people have taken the stance of taking the micky out of people that are condoning this behaviour, for example 'super sleuths'. Is it meant to make people like myself, who think this should be investigated, seem like 'busy bodies'?

Like I said before, if it was a scuffle then it has been blown out of proportion. If it was an assault on one victim, it should be investigated.

Warrants.... investigation, come on you're cracking me up here.

I can't believe this actually happened in Leverkusen with our fans.

I'm sure this has been blown out of proportion but still this sort of behavior is something that can't be condoned. I've never witnessed anything like this at a match supporting Blackburn before, but can recall the odd punch-up with Celtic fans when they imposed themselves in our stands. Our members that travel over usually behave themselves and focus on the game. This is the way it should be and hopefully reports like this don't creep up again.

If people want to given evidence to authorities on this matter, then so be it. However I feel that it is overboard, but at the end of the day they are acting like model citizens. I was travelling from Belfast a few weeks ago and when I was coming to an end of a dual carriage way I saw this idiot entering from a slipway undertaking on a hard shoulder. He then passed two cars when on a major road and had to force his way back in the queue in order to avoid a head-on collision. He repeated his stunt a further three times and I got fed up and phoned the police and reported him. Moments after reporting him a police jeep over-took me at high speed and I think they were on this case. However, I feel that this matter had to be reported as it would save a life and with regards the reports in Germany I think its a mockery of tax-payers money and needless time wasted by police. If Blackburn wanted to take action, find the culprits responsible and then inflict a 5 year ban on them.

On this kinda topic, whats the story with yer man Jason Perryman who racially abused Yorke? I think he got a 5 year ban from football, but did Yorke even forgive him for his moment of sillyness?

0,,2004541111,00.jpg

Hum,

I was on the row in front of where the first punch was thrown.

1864's description was pretty accurate, especially regarding quite a number of people running in and indescrimitaley throwing punches.

Not everyone who was involved wanted to be. Certainly my wife didn't want to have to move away from where we were as it spilled over into ajoining rows.

I pride myself on meeting as many MB members as possible and the only person I recognised in the middle of it were from Ewood Blues but not the board (and he has trying to get someone out of the way). Jan, if you'd like to text me who you believe to have been involved, I'd love to know.

Form my viewpoint, the guy it all centered around wasn't lifted. He was boasting about it on the train back.

If lads wanna kick off, then fair enough, let em do it. But it's not the 70s, it doesn't need to go off in grounds any more. Everyones been working hard to get more people out of arm chairs and back into grounds and a bunch of lads you rarely (if ever) see at Rovers kick off and suddenly footy looks less tempting to "scarfers" like me.

I took pictures. They didn't come out.

No it shouldn't. Pugg is correct. People is the plural, so just add an apostrophe S to it.

It could be peoples' actually .....if we're talking collectively (as in peoples and races) . Don't think Puggs was , of course , but I'd just like to make the point ..... :tu:

It would be interesting to know if anyone of the people slating the investigation have considered the feelings of the aggrieved party and whether or not they suffered any injury.

I witnessed first hand what went on, from the first punch to the real hard core who ran from the front to get a dig in on the sly before running away. I have some of the morons on camera.

For me, all that happened was a sad scenario of loutish, drunken behaviour where scum have acted as one to attack ONE individual. Now then, call me whatever, but this type of behaviour smacks of cowardice. It doesnt quantify being examplifieid against what happens in either Preston or Blackburn town centre on a friday night, it doenst even come close. All I saw was a group of idiots who couldnt stand to fight one on one as once they landed the punch they all ran away. Now for me, that was laughable even more so when the idiots started chanting about how hard they were.

I have witnessed first hand REAl hooliganism, REAl men fighting and REAl gang warfare in respect of football thuggery. NOT ONE of these morons can in any way ever be classified as a man, a hard football thug, a hard man or whatever. They are simply cowards who hunt in a small pack, land a quick slap before running away.

And, one final funny moment in realising what a bunch of hard moronic men these scumbas were, they backed off when a young lady had bigger ###### them them and fought back. That really says it all about them.

So, if your a member of the board and your reading this, having had the temerity to brag about what you did in the stadium, stop and think about how a young lady got the better of a so called football thug. For me, it was embarassing to the lad. I mean, imagine running all the way from the front to get a slap in and then being confronted by a lady who forces you to run away with your tail up your arse.

yes, IMo that makes him WELL HARD. :wstu:

Oh yes, for Will, NO SURRENDER eh ? get your head in the history books pal and have a read about our Great Country. Thos of us who are proud of this country and those of us who have served it, as well as its good people, do nOT want that slogan attached to it.

Oh yes, for Will, NO SURRENDER eh ? get your head in the history books pal and have a read about our Great Country. Thos of us who are proud of this country and those of us who have served it, as well as its good people, do nOT want that slogan attached to it.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it as I am to mine.

As for reading history books, No thanks, I dont have the time, you obviously do (ie who's made 6990 posts?).

I dont want to get into a slanging match with you as I cant be bothered lowering myself.

You enjoy wasting your time informing the authorities, why not do it on Sunday as i'm sure you will find much more to photograph when City are in town.

It would be interesting to know if anyone of the people slating the investigation have considered the feelings of the aggrieved party and whether or not they suffered any injury.

I witnessed first hand what went on, from the first punch to the real hard core who ran from the front to get a dig in on the sly before running away. I have some of the morons on camera.

For me, all that happened was a sad scenario of loutish, drunken behaviour where scum have acted as one to attack ONE individual. Now then, call me whatever, but this type of behaviour smacks of cowardice. It doesnt quantify being examplifieid against what happens in either Preston or Blackburn town centre on a friday night, it doenst even come close. All I saw was a group of idiots who couldnt stand to fight one on one as once they landed the punch they all ran away. Now for me, that was laughable even more so when the idiots started chanting about how hard they were.

I have witnessed first hand REAl hooliganism, REAl men fighting and REAl gang warfare in respect of football thuggery. NOT ONE of these morons can in any way ever be classified as a man, a hard football thug, a hard man or whatever. They are simply cowards who hunt in a small pack, land a quick slap before running away.

And, one final funny moment in realising what a bunch of hard moronic men these scumbas were, they backed off when a young lady had bigger ###### them them and fought back. That really says it all about them.

So, if your a member of the board and your reading this, having had the temerity to brag about what you did in the stadium, stop and think about how a young lady got the better of a so called football thug. For me, it was embarassing to the lad. I mean, imagine running all the way from the front to get a slap in and then being confronted by a lady who forces you to run away with your tail up your arse.

yes, IMo that makes him WELL HARD. :wstu:

:rover: i'm very suprised you did not join in and arrest a few yourself :brfc:

Waggy

I was in the same boat as 99.9% of every other Rovers fan, ie, disgusted with them. I like many others had consumed plenty of alcohol and wanted to enjoy the occasion. What happened couldnt be missed to those who were close by.

Moving on after the game, I was "confronted" by three of the louts who recognised me at which all 3 backed off and disappeared.

As late as last night in a curry house in D'arren, my wife and I had the unfortunate chance meeting with 1 of them with his "mates". I took the usual abuse before going over and giving HIM my own personal point of view. Now then, it wasnt me who then left tail between legs as I am not a person who is undaunted when confronting morons. I am big enough and man enough to "engage" in banter but as is the usual case with such low life, they dont have the brains to be able to back their initial abuse up unles they do of course bring 20 others into the equation !!!

and in any case, why spoil my break with Rovers dealing with dross ?????????????

Archived