BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trouble In Germany

Waggy

I was in the same boat as 99.9% of every other Rovers fan, ie, disgusted with them. I like many others had consumed plenty of alcohol and wanted to enjoy the occasion. What happened couldnt be missed to those who were close by.

Moving on after the game, I was "confronted" by three of the louts who recognised me at which all 3 backed off and disappeared.

As late as last night in a curry house in D'arren, my wife and I had the unfortunate chance meeting with 1 of them with his "mates". I took the usual abuse before going over and giving HIM my own personal point of view. Now then, it wasnt me who then left tail between legs as I am not a person who is undaunted when confronting morons. I am big enough and man enough to "engage" in banter but as is the usual case with such low life, they dont have the brains to be able to back their initial abuse up unles they do of course bring 20 others into the equation !!!

and in any case, why spoil my break with Rovers dealing with dross ?????????????

Excellent work.

I can't believe people are having a go at you for what you did.

Fair play. Morons is too nice a word for them.

I'll remember if I want to impress some people on this message board Ill get a few friends together and go and kick somebody in.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Waggy

I was in the same boat as 99.9% of every other Rovers fan, ie, disgusted with them. I like many others had consumed plenty of alcohol and wanted to enjoy the occasion. What happened couldnt be missed to those who were close by.

Moving on after the game, I was "confronted" by three of the louts who recognised me at which all 3 backed off and disappeared.

As late as last night in a curry house in D'arren, my wife and I had the unfortunate chance meeting with 1 of them with his "mates". I took the usual abuse before going over and giving HIM my own personal point of view. Now then, it wasnt me who then left tail between legs as I am not a person who is undaunted when confronting morons. I am big enough and man enough to "engage" in banter but as is the usual case with such low life, they dont have the brains to be able to back their initial abuse up unles they do of course bring 20 others into the equation !!!

and in any case, why spoil my break with Rovers dealing with dross ?????????????

Don't waste your time !864. The people that are slating you quite simply haven't got the intellect to be even capable of understanding the reasoning behind your argument. You will never win a reasoned argument with those who either can't understand or don't want to understand. Take comfort from the knowledge that the majority of Rovers fans and of BRFCS members DO understand and even if they have not got involved in pointless efforts to convince the unconvincable, they can and do see what you are getting at.

Don't waste your time !864. The people that are slating you quite simply haven't got the intellect to be even capable of understanding the reasoning behind your argument. You will never win a reasoned argument with those who either can't understand or don't want to understand. Take comfort from the knowledge that the majority of Rovers fans and of BRFCS members DO understand and even if they have not got involved in pointless efforts to convince the unconvincable, they can and do see what you are getting at.

:rover: IF thats aimed at me,i'm most offended,to me a few lads fighting at a football ground is no major offence,i know the lad who was in the middle of it,good lad in my eyes,not many people on here know what started the fracas,even fewer were there to witness it.to me people bitching on a message board about something that happened weeks ago in a foriegn country,are just as bad as the lads fighting,less said sonner forgotten :brfc:

That's what makes me laugh about this forum, people have absolutely no idea who they are talking to.

What their background, education, or ethnic origin is.

People just asume and tend to be very wrong.

If a bunch of geezers want to ruck, that's fine by me, but why do it in front of a crowd? When innocent bystanders could get dragged into it, and the name of BRFC could get tarnished? Why not do it when and where no-one's looking. I couldn't care less if two willing participants get injured, but let's not drag others into it.

As I said before, I can't understand why a group of people needs to travel abroad to battle, why can't they do it at home?

:rover: IF thats aimed at me,i'm most offended,to me a few lads fighting at a football ground is no major offence,i know the lad who was in the middle of it,good lad in my eyes,not many people on here know what started the fracas,even fewer were there to witness it.to me people bitching on a message board about something that happened weeks ago in a foriegn country,are just as bad as the lads fighting,less said sonner forgotten :brfc:

I couldnt agree more Waggy; perhaps the excitement is just too much for some people?

What is it about sleeping dogs? Let them lie? <_<

Guest fernhurstblue

i have seen some bullsh*t on this board, but this thread takes the biscuit ..... some of these people who seem to take the moral high ground at any given opportunity need to get a life and stop spending hour after hour on this board trying to push their opinions down peoples throat.

it was something and nothing, nobody got hurt so whats the problem ..... obviously the 'moral police' on this board have nothing in their lives to worry about, rather than telling people how to behave! and chanting "your just a bunch of dickheads", very sensible :unsure:

:rover:

i have seen some bullsh*t on this board, but this thread takes the biscuit ..... some of these people who seem to take the moral high ground at any given opportunity need to get a life and stop spending hour after hour on this board trying to push their opinions down peoples throat.

it was something and nothing, nobody got hurt so whats the problem ..... obviously the 'moral police' on this board have nothing in their lives to worry about, rather than telling people how to behave! and chanting "your just a bunch of dickheads", very sensible :unsure:

:rover:

ABSO - fookin - LUTELY :)

Waggy

Is it just me,or do 1864s 'tales' involving the incident and the aftermath appear to be evolving and getting more elaborate by the day :unsure:

Here's the solution:

All those who think this thread is futile (like me), stop posting

All thosed who think "these scum should be brought to book" or the "I would birch 'em brigade" - You lot should invest in one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fancy-Dress-Mens-Policeman-Man-Costume_W0QQitemZ280088898444QQihZ018QQcategoryZ16117QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Adios amoeba :blink:

Here's the solution:

All those who think this thread is futile (like me), stop posting

All thosed who think "these scum should be brought to book" or the "I would birch 'em brigade" - You lot should invest in one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fancy-Dress-Mens-Policeman-Man-Costume_W0QQitemZ280088898444QQihZ018QQcategoryZ16117QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Adios amoeba :blink:

Hilarious... :lol::lol::tu:

I think that the "just a bunch of dickheads" chant was joined in by 90% of the crowd at Leverkusen.

Think that sums up the general opinion to be honest.

As Orvil said, completely justified.

Hear Hear !

I went down to help split it up and confronted these pillocks not because i was feeling brave but because everyone else just seemed to stand there (stewards/german police) and allow for it to escalate.

I know for me pesonally it ruined the whole game as i missed the rest of the first half and the rest of the night driving round Germany trying to find out where they taken of my friends after being wrongly thrown out.

If people want to act like idiots then there's not alot you can do about it but there's a time and a place and that wasn't it.

And as like another poster said previously it was big and hard of the lads that ran in and threw punches and then ran away and tried to hide back in their seats. Very big. :ph34r:

But then again these lads won't be bothered about what anyones posting on a message board or what is being said about them as they'll just use it as an ego boost.

In the words of JT What goes around comes around and maybe one day they may learn.

I went down to help split it up and confronted these pillocks not because i was feeling brave but because everyone else just seemed to stand there (stewards/german police) and allow for it to escalate.

I know for me pesonally it ruined the whole game as i missed the rest of the first half and the rest of the night driving round Germany trying to find out where they taken of my friends after being wrongly thrown out.

:rover: happen this is why everyone else stoodby and watched :brfc:

I think that the "just a bunch of dickheads" chant was joined in by 90% of the crowd at Leverkusen.

Think that sums up the general opinion to be honest.

As Orvil said, completely justified.

Funniest bit was the pondlife scumbag who when he realised that the entire crowd were taking the p1ss out of them with that chant turned around in defiance with outstretched arms giving it the 'come and have a go if you think you are hard enough' bit with his hands..... to the entire BRFC contingent. :rolleyes:

Now if anyone has a picture of him that should easily be enough to get the empty tawt banned for long enough.

Funniest bit was the pondlife scumbag who when he realised that the entire crowd were taking the p1ss out of them with that chant turned around in defiance with outstretched arms giving it the 'come and have a go if you think you are hard enough' bit with his hands..... to the entire BRFC contingent. :rolleyes:

Now if anyone has a picture of him that should easily be enough to get the empty tawt banned for long enough.

Yes - that's the one I spotted and referred to the day after the event. Wish I had a photo of him - what a w***er. And to think people are defending him as "a Rovers fan". I think not.

Funniest bit was the pondlife scumbag who when he realised that the entire crowd were taking the p1ss out of them with that chant turned around in defiance with outstretched arms giving it the 'come and have a go if you think you are hard enough' bit with his hands..... to the entire BRFC contingent.

Drog. If you're going to post on this thread you really should have more understanding of current cultural sign language.

Arms outstetched in the gesture you witnessed doesnt mean 'come and have a go' nowadays. It now means 'Hey, I'm just out here to have a good time with my mates. I'm a good lad, a Rovers fan and not doing anything wrong so don't take the moral high ground with me.

apparently :rolleyes:

the should have had a fight before they got in the ground then we would not have to talk about this .yes it is a pity that the good fans have to put up with 10/20 dicks on the best away trip we had in the cup .lets hope it will not happen again

Hear Hear !

If people want to act like idiots then there's not alot you can do about it but there's a time and a place and that wasn't it.

And as like another poster said previously it was big and hard of the lads that ran in and threw punches and then ran away and tried to hide back in their seats. Very big. :ph34r:

But then again these lads won't be bothered about what anyones posting on a message board or what is being said about them as they'll just use it as an ego boost.

In the words of JT What goes around comes around and maybe one day they may learn.

I very much doubt it. To learn you need the will to do so and the intelligence. Do these people have either?

• 2 weeks later...

i thought the whole trip was quite violent to be honest , even round the town on tue -fri there was always a few events . apperantly there was more fighting outside the ground blackburn against a group of german lads .I found the majority of german people very friendly(especially the ladies) bar the few who threw bottles at us top trip!Lets hope no more trouble in the ground as it can lead the club into deep crap . I think some things are being blown out of proprtion on this particular events but it shouldn't have happend .

Archived