BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Out Smart The Rovers!

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They'll never get over the success we had. It's scarred them for life. Bringing back a ten year old thread on another board tells you all you need to know about how much the trophies hurt in Burnley. Just ignore them, they'll go away.

Well ........ this is awkward.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PremierLeagueClarets said:

We're obsessed.. yet here is an entire thread dedicated to Burnley and hoping for our demise ? yet the only demise that occured is your own.. you're just annoyed about how ridiculous you all sound on this thread now that the clarets are superiorrrrrrrrr! WE ARE SUPERIOR, WE ARE SUPERIOR!

I don't mind intelligent debate with Burnley fans (there are one or two who come on here) but this sort of poster needs banning now.  

36 minutes ago, PremierLeagueClarets said:

We're obsessed.. yet here is an entire thread dedicated to Burnley and hoping for our demise ? yet the only demise that occured is your own.. you're just annoyed about how ridiculous you all sound on this thread now that the clarets are superiorrrrrrrrr! WE ARE SUPERIOR, WE ARE SUPERIOR!

Survival is the pinnacle, I pity you I genuinely do.

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

I don't mind intelligent debate with Burnley fans (there are one or two who come on here) but this sort of poster needs banning now.  

I'd been out on a walk to blow away the cobwebs, in any case, he's gone.

• Moderation Lead

Imagine just how sad you'd have to be to deliberately sign up to your rival team's forum, dredge up an ancient thread and be so obsessed. Especially when it's so nice outside!

In any event, Burnley's highs will never match ours, so enjoy your moments in the sun....

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Well this is awkward said:

Well ........ this is awkward.

Please can you stop posting the same sentence? Other sentences are available, you really don't need to reassure yourself of your username so frequently.

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

In any event, Burnley's highs will never match ours, so enjoy your moments in the sun....

Burnley are in a £100 week-long Jet2 holiday in the Alpha Apartments in Benidorm.

We had a £50K three-week all-board holiday at Turtle Beach in Barbados, BA first class. All courtesy of Uncle Jack and Kinkenny. :lol:

B*rnley can @#/? off.

That's what I was thinking the other Wednesday K-Hod. The roles have been reversed and they are the better team now. However, when they were in our position and we in theirs, we trounced them 5-0. Our highs included European tours, cup wins; we had the joy of Santa-Cruz, Bellamy, Tugay and the unbeatable Brad Friedel. We were blessed to be served up great football under Hughes and the "bully boy" days under Souness.

Burnley have become famed for negative, boring football. They serve up Jon Walters, Robbie Brady and spend 15 million on Chris Wood (HA). Their best player is Heaton, 3rd choice keeper for England. Their ground, or cow shed, is still awful. The millions they have spent upgrading their facilities and they are still far poorer than ours.

Even at their peak they can't come close to what we had. It is those reasons that makes them come onto here dredging up 10 year old topics (he must have done some serious reading to find it, or he must have been seriously hurt to remember it) because they know that all of this is temporary. It is our bad fortune that their brief good spell coincided with the Venkys. It won't last forever so they have to make the most of it.

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Some dingle degenerate has already quoted this thread in the Mulgrew story in the LT. Obsessed!!

One of their pages 'clarets turf' on Facebook (I don't 'like' that page, it was a suggested post as many friends like it') has shared it as well. Just imagine being THAT obsessed, even at their recent peak!

Absolutely embarrassing. 

• K-Hod locked this topic

Archived