BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - Ps2

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this for the 360. I'm distressed to find that the edit option is vastly curbed in comparison with previous games. Please tell me you can edit numbers, boots, kits, names etc. If this isn't the case then I have to say that is downright shoddy.

Just bought this for the 360. I'm distressed to find that the edit option is vastly curbed in comparison with previous games. Please tell me you can edit numbers, boots, kits, names etc. If this isn't the case then I have to say that is downright shoddy.

No you can't. It has always been a massive problem with the 360 version and one of the main reasons I never got into it. I have started to now though and find it very entertaining.

PES 2008 is meant to have all the edit options put back in whenever it comes out.

No you can't. It has always been a massive problem with the 360 version and one of the main reasons I never got into it. I have started to now though and find it very entertaining.

PES 2008 is meant to have all the edit options put back in whenever it comes out.

That probably answers what I was just about to ask. I'm gussing there is no save file (or patch) to put all the names/kits back to their unlicenced orginal states for the 360 version ?

That probably answers what I was just about to ask. I'm gussing there is no save file (or patch) to put all the names/kits back to their unlicenced orginal states for the 360 version ?

Nope.

I think Konami fairly rushed the 360 version. It works, looks ok but it's not quite all there.

Nope.

I think Konami fairly rushed the 360 version. It works, looks ok but it's not quite all there.

Gah ! They even have a nice mechanism for relasing the "now we've finshed it" version (yes, I'm loving XboxLive)

• 4 weeks later...
I like to have a game where the oppo is good and dosnt think they are good by doing the old run up the touch line, cross it in with pass and side foot it into the net for each goal.

Cutbacks are the tools of slags! People who try and get as high up the rankings as possible by using Adriano, and exploiting bugs in the game (cutbacks)

Most proper online leagues have Inter removed due to the slagginess of Adriano

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe, I had a similar thing happen to me. I had a free kick deep in my own half, skipped all the replays and must've done it so quick that the CPU player couldn't retreat quickly enough and showed him pushing the ball off the spot that it had been placed for the free kick. So it was about halfway between me and him, went for my run up and he beat me to it. Thankfully another defender closed them down :)

• 1 month later...
Hey,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just a quick question regarding Pro Evo 6 - i've read about being able to control just one player in a team on Pro Evo 6 - how is this done?

Muchos thanks in advance :)

Its not the same as the new Fifa where you ONLY control 1 player, you have to change the camera angle so when you pass it the camera changes to that person - it dosent work very well though (to be honest I cant remember properly if I had to buy this as an extra from the PES shop)

Its not the same as the new Fifa where you ONLY control 1 player, you have to change the camera angle so when you pass it the camera changes to that person - it dosent work very well though (to be honest I cant remember properly if I had to buy this as an extra from the PES shop)

Ah, I see, cheers for the info - was wondering why I hadn't heard of it before.

Archived