BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich 'bigger Than Blackburn' According To Moron

All this 'We're bigger than you' rubbish, is just total nonsense.

Bigness is irrevelevent.

Blackburn Rovers are THE most successful TOWN team in Britain, probably Europe,

most definately the World.

Bigness is a concept talked about by loosers.

End of subject.

All this 'We're bigger than you' rubbish, is just total nonsense.

Bigness is irrevelevent.

Blackburn Rovers are THE most successful TOWN team in Britain, probably Europe,

most definately the World.

Bigness is a concept talked about by loosers.

A HELL of a lot of losers (that, ironically, have won a lot) in the game then. Top managers and players talk about this all the time. Therefore, I'm afraid perceptions of this do actually matter. Mainly I posted this to laugh at how pathetic a claim it was, much like when Brum claimed the same. I don't remember the initial post saying anything about 'do you think size matters?'

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to get a fee for him. He doesn't cut the mustard in the Prem.

Magilton said his contract runs until 2008, but that isn't quite what I heard when he first signed. I read that it was a one year contract, with Rovers having the option of a further year. I got the impression the further year was on better terms, but that's conjecture. So to get a fee, we need to take the option up first, I think.

• 2 months later...

1.5m does not get you much nowadays and Jeffers played well in the few matches that he started. MoM with Friedal at Sheff Utd if I rem correctly.

1.5 million is a give away considering his ability whilst on the other hand 1.5 million is a hell of a lot to pay for his (apparent) personality and character.

According to the BBC, Rovers' price for Jeffers is £1.5m and Derby are about to bid for him.

As I just posted in the transfer rumours thread, Billy Davies stated a week ago that Derby were not interested in him.

Archived