Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Car... Wooohooo!

43 members have voted

1. 1. How Gay is Rickys car

• Purple ?? may as well be a rainbow
    • It will be hard to keep in a "straight" line
    • Ricky will be "OUT" in it all the time
    • Its a real mans car and not gay at all

Well, I think it's a very manly car, especially in that Royal Purple, and am not afraid to say so as I sit here in my boudoir deciding which piece of studded leatherwear to don for the evening!!!

Enjoy your mid-engined madness and sink comfortably into quiet, well-deserved mid-life crisis for a couple of years.

As for the head gasket, this is an easily prevented problem - 30 minutes a month should see it off.

Now, how do I decide whether to order a MX5 or RX8 and do I go for Prostitute Red or Hairdresser Gold? :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm getting used to the abuse now. The guys at football and people from work have all had a little go. I'm still happy enough with it though.

Be perfect for you gav, you'd be able to reach the pedals no problem at all ;)

• 5 months later...

:lol: spotted groobs.

I just saw his "Ricky is thinking why the **** do people keep ringing him at ******* 3am when he's sleeping!!" and laughing! Failed to spot the implosion of his car! Tough luck ricky.

Mines gone off to the repair shop this week but it's not purple :P

lol, the 3am one was a little dig at my phone ringing at stupid o clock on Thursday and Saturday nights... a certain MB member seems to like getting on his phone when he's wrecked lol.

Well, all is not looking good with the car to be fair, no, it's not head gasket failure from the sound of things but it does appear to be pretty major. Looks like the engine will have to be pretty much rebuilt or I'll have to get a second hand engine. Thinking the first option is the best bet at them moment so if I come to sell at least all the serial numbers will still match up with the paper work.

Looking like it's likely to be somewhere in the £1000 mark to sort, which probably means that Lithuania was my first and last european trip of the season.

Archived